no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

14 years ago

I love this brush. the ergonomic wooden handle, boar bristles and size make it sooo much prettier and easier to use than anything in the drugstore. of course, this brush is NOT meant for detangling but for smoothing and straightening and adding volume while blowdrying. not an essential, but i love mine.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

from

15 years ago

love this brush. it's my first ever boar bristle brush, and leaves my normal type asian hair really smooth. great for styling, and has a nice feel in the hand. doesn't break hair, and works well on tangles. quite expensive, but i don't regret this purchase.

About reviewer (80 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

2.0

16 years ago

I did not like this brush at all! When I try to blow dry my hair with this brush, my hair gets hopelessly tangled in the bristles every time! It's so frustrating! And this is AFTER I've put Silk Therapy in my hair to help my brushes slide through. The only thing I like about the brush is the ergonomic handle, other than that I will not repurchase.

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinVery Oily

HairBlack

16 years ago

At first I was hesitant about getting this brush. Other boar hair bristle brushes I've used in the past gave my thin and fine Asian hair static. This brush doesn't give me static at all! Makes my hair shiny and smoother. Wonderful for blow outs. This only reason I didn't rate it a 5 is because of the price. I got mines at Nordstroms for $45. Hope this lasts forever. UPDATE: I LOVE this! I never have a bad hair day now.

About reviewer (200 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBlack

18 years ago

this is a great brush for blowouts! i received this last night from sephora.com and used it this morning to curl my ends under while blowdrying my hair, and my hair is as shiny and bouncy as it is when my stylist blowdries and styles my hair after a hair cut. i'm glad i invested in a quality brush like this.

About reviewer (244 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure