Smashbox Arched Liner #21

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Smashbox Arched Liner #21

on 7/7/2009 5:10:00 PM

It's ok for a fine line, but the tip is a bit hairy, i.e. bristles poke out on all sides. Also, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but boy does this itch/sting/hurt when i tightline or do my waterline with this. A flat brush like NARS smudge brush is more comfortable for this. So its ok, not great. There are likely better bent eyeliner brushes out there.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best eyeliner brush ever! I love bent liner brushes! This one is pretty and it makes doing a winged line oh so easy! I think it's worth the money! If you treat it right it last a long time! I feel if I let it dry with a little liner on it it kinda hardens it a tiny bit and when I apply it I can get a cleaner line. Weird I know.

on 8/23/2011 10:22:00 AM

I'm having a hard time applying lash line and got to watch a youtube video using an arched liner brush. It seemed to make application easy so I was convinced I need to buy one.

This is the best liner brush for me. It made application so easy.
It allows you to control the strokes well and reach corners of your inner eye w/o obstructing vision :) That way, you can see if you're lining correctly. Plus, I love the fine pointed bristles.
I clean it with a brush cleaner. Just spray the cleaner, wipe it with paper/cloth towel then it's good to store.
The only thing I don't like is the price. It's expensive. So I am expecting it will last long so it will be worth it.

on 7/22/2011 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this special angled liner brush is easy to draw a smooth liner. Love it.
Probably the best eye liner brush I ever had.

However if you are skillful about eye liner it really doesn't that matter what kind eye liner brush, I can get a smooth effect from a cheap E.L.F or Urban Decay liner brush.
So I only got one so far not feel necessary to spend so much to buy more. I like to have lot of dirty brushes and wash them all at once so I have lot of less expensive ones. But for a beginner, I definitely recommend this one.

on 3/15/2011 7:00:00 PM

The Smashbox Jet Set Liner was my first gel eyeliner ever and I bought this brush along with it. Personally, I really like the arced head because it allows me to get into little corners that my MAC slanted brush could not. However, the brush was a little more stiff at the beginning for use, but after a while, it got so soft I could hardly even apply the eyeliner. I was a little disappointed when I feel it getting softer and softer. I'd prefer another arced brush with stiffer hair. I felt like it was a waste of money but it was good to at least try it.

on 11/15/2010 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I happen to like this brush. I bought it with my jet set liner & use it to apply the liner on my waterline. It's easy to use & the arch helps with getting in there. I like the small, fine tip however when I first got it the tip had a finer & stiffer point. Over time & the subsequent washes it has undergone have caused the tip to lose its stiffness & its shape a little. But it still works perfectly fine & I'd repurchase because I find it to be the perfect shape for waterline lining

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Easy to manuever---at firdt it feel weird, especially when being acustomed to flat angled brush.ALSO, this brush is great for fine,precise lines

on 4/3/2010 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

You have to wash this brush after every use. I have had it for a couple of months now. Even though I don't use it everyday, the tip of the brush is no longer sharp. I'll stick with an angled liner brush.

on 3/25/2010 10:54:00 PM

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I loved the beautiful, precise line I could get from using this brush. However, I think I got a defective brush because the bristles splayed out after one wash. (Washed very gently and carefully with mild shampoo). I'm going to exchange this brush for another one. Hopefully, the bristles will stay pointed.

on 8/15/2009 10:37:00 PM

This is the first eye liner brush I've ever used and I love it! Before this, I was used to eye liner pencils but now I use gel liners or the smashbox cream eyeliner with this brush. I don't have a problem with losing bristles but I do wish they were stiffer. Maybe I'm getting the hang of using gel and cream eye liners!

Popular Makeup Brushes