Smashbox Arched Liner #21

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Smashbox Arched Liner #21

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this brush in a Smashbox eyeliner palette so I can't comment on the price or the packaging. I wouldn't buy this only because the bristles splayed and I find even before that happened I had trouble getting a very thin line with this brush. It's pretty floppy. Although it might be my technique, I don't think it is. That said, this is my favorite eyeliner brush currently in my collection only because it's slanted. I'm so glad I got to try out one like this because it's made me want to buy others in this same style - it makes applying cream eyeliners SO easy! So yeah, I can't complain!

If my review helped you, click yes below!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Okso I only used the brush for the first time today and I know some reviews say the brush doesn't work so well after a few uses, so I will update in the future. However, for now, this is the BEST eyeliner brush I have ever used, it is so great for doing thin lines (which I have never been able to do on myself before). I used this with liquid liner which I have sitting in my drawer barely used as I have never been able to apply it properly before, but now I can!

Popular Makeup Brushes