Smashbox Arched Liner #21

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Smashbox Arched Liner #21

3.9

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best eyeliner brush ever! I love bent liner brushes! This one is pretty and it makes doing a winged line oh so easy! I think it's worth the money! If you treat it right it last a long time! I feel if I let it dry with a little liner on it it kinda hardens it a tiny bit and when I apply it I can get a cleaner line. Weird I know.

on 10/26/2011 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was always skeptical about the utility of an arced liner brush (BeneFit has had one for years), but I'm now a believer. I received a mini version of this brush in a swap for a Smashbox liner palette, and decided to use it with the kit instead of one of my (many) other liner brushes. Wow! This gives incredible control with cream or gel liner. I used to hate lining my eyes because it was always a crapshoot--I rarely got the effect I wanted (thin at the inner corner, thickening to the outer). I can do that perfectly with this brush. I've washed this several times (after each use) and have not had problems with the hairs splaying (so far). I plan to buy the full-sized version of this little gem. Recommended!

on 10/22/2011 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Liquid or gel eyeliner used to be unwearable because my hands shook and I couldn't draw a straight line. The shape of this brush allows for perfect application.

on 7/22/2011 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this special angled liner brush is easy to draw a smooth liner. Love it.
Probably the best eye liner brush I ever had.

However if you are skillful about eye liner it really doesn't that matter what kind eye liner brush, I can get a smooth effect from a cheap E.L.F or Urban Decay liner brush.
So I only got one so far not feel necessary to spend so much to buy more. I like to have lot of dirty brushes and wash them all at once so I have lot of less expensive ones. But for a beginner, I definitely recommend this one.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awesome brush, its my favourite eyeline brush. Makes lining a breeze. You can choose to point the arc down or up, depending on your comfort. Has held up well so far for the past year. I use it with BB and Smashbox gel liner. (Sidenote: Don't like the Smashbox gel liner tho, its too dry.)

Love this brush. Very easy to use especially for those of us with a not so steady hand. All you do is put it to your eye and move it ;-) I didn't love the jet set liner so much because it irritated my eyes (i have very very sensitive eyes) but this brush came with it so I kept them both just for the brush !

on 1/17/2009 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this with a Smashbox eye kit a couple of years ago and never used it. I was going through my brush stash and rediscovered it. I love this brush. It is wonderful for putting on gel eyeliner. I also like that the Smashbox brushes are red. I think it makes them a little more fun than black brushes.

I couldn't live without this eyeliner brush. I've never had a problem taking a pencil to my lower line. However, I never could quite master my top lid with a pencil, liquid, or regular brush. I would always try to practice in hopes of perfecting it, but never did. When I found this brush, I was just like "omg I have to try it!!". And I am SO glad that I did. I use it along with the jet set cream/gel eyeliner, and it could not be easier. The arch in it really just makes it the perfect angle to glide on smoothly. If you're eyeliner challenged like I was, please try this. You'll be seriously pleased.

I feel this is a very good eyeliner brush. It is the one I usually use for gel eyeliner. Smashbox has a good line of brushes.

the only brush i use for liner anymore. since i discovered it i will not use anything but this brush. it gives you a precise line and you have so much more control than a pencil, liquid liner or any other brush for tha matter. it's easy to extend the eyeliner to make the little "wings" on the side which i love and do just about every day. try this brush and the jetset or cream liner, you'll love it! this brush is a great investment and reasonabley priced.

Popular Makeup Brushes