Smashbox Arched Liner #21

Smashbox Arched Liner #21

2.8

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I got this brush in a Smashbox eyeliner palette so I can't comment on the price or the packaging. I wouldn't buy this only because the bristles splayed and I find even before that happened I had trouble getting a very thin line with this brush. It's pretty floppy. Although it might be my technique, I don't think it is. That said, this is my favorite eyeliner brush currently in my collection only because it's slanted. I'm so glad I got to try out one like this because it's made me want to buy others in this same style - it makes applying cream eyeliners SO easy! So yeah, I can't complain!

If my review helped you, click yes below!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Okso I only used the brush for the first time today and I know some reviews say the brush doesn't work so well after a few uses, so I will update in the future. However, for now, this is the BEST eyeliner brush I have ever used, it is so great for doing thin lines (which I have never been able to do on myself before). I used this with liquid liner which I have sitting in my drawer barely used as I have never been able to apply it properly before, but now I can!

on 6/10/2007 1:29:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I seem to be ;having difficulty with this brush. I purchased this as a kit from QVC. And, I love the product, but, the brush seems to be deterioiating and it has only been a couple of weeks. The fibers no longer form a point and seem to be pointing in different directions. I am trying to train them to form a point again. I wonder about the quality of some of these products form Smashbox.

on 9/9/2006 10:54:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is among the worst high-end makeup brushes I've ever bought. I don't always expect much from drugstore or low-end makeup brushes however I do expect good quality from higher-end lines such as Smashbox.

This brush is supposed to be for lining the inner rim with ease... but let me be the first reviewer to state there is nothing easy about using this brush.

The bristles are long and there's only a few of them so you'd think it would be easy to get a smooth, fluid line. But I find the angle of the ferrul to be a bit awkward... and half-way thru finishing my first eye, the bristles started splaying.

This one is definitely going back.
continued >>