Smashbox Arched Liner #21

Smashbox Arched Liner #21

3.0

on 6/25/2011 11:28:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

If you want to have thin line, stay away from this brush. It applies thick eye liner well. Overall, I don't like it that much. Will not recommend it.

on 4/3/2010 1:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

You have to wash this brush after every use. I have had it for a couple of months now. Even though I don't use it everyday, the tip of the brush is no longer sharp. I'll stick with an angled liner brush.

on 9/9/2009 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the idea of this brush, but can't get past the quality. Maybe i got a bad batch, but the bristles on mine poof/spray out at the end making a fine line impossible. All I get is a thick line on my eye with this. I much prefer my MUFE 2S brush over this one. It is also scratchy.

I bought this as part of the Masters Eye kit something or another. I was so disappointed. Not only were the bristles too flimsy and long, they also fell out after a couple of washes. I was not harsh with them, I take care of my brushes. For a name like Smashbox they really let me down on this one.

on 7/16/2008 11:04:00 PM

I really like this brush a lot. It makes applying eyeliner a breeze and the arched part is just perfect for seeing where you are applying eyeliner. I wish the bristles were a little more compact, but overall I like this brush.

on 11/14/2007 5:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love this brush. It means everything to me! I NEVER get back ups of brushes, however, this is the one exception I have. This brush is THE BEST for applying eyeliner. I've had my same one for a year and it has not splayed at all, unlike the BeneFit Get Bent brush. The angled feature of the brush makes it such a DREAM to put on, I love it. Load product on the very tip of the brush to make a thinner line, or load the entire brush and pat is flat for a broader line. Cat eyes are a BREEZE with this. The quality is great, I have no idea what the bristles are made of, but the wood is nice and sturdy, has a nice weight to it, and the paint stays on perfectly. Wonderful! Will buy over and over and over, although there is no need to replace the brush.

A great price at $20, considering the quality, however, the second brush I have I got through the Master's Class set, which was $60 for three brushes, two cream liners, two eyeshadow trios, and a mascara!

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I have to agree with this. This brush is designed to work with their new gel liner for lining the inner rims. I found it difficult and awkward to use. I couldnt get a straight line. SImiliar to the Benefit Get Bent liner brush. This retails for $20 and has the standard red handle. THe quality is nice but I cant use it at all.

Popular Makeup Brushes