Smashbox Arched Liner #21

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Smashbox Arched Liner #21

3.4

on 7/7/2009 5:10:00 PM

It's ok for a fine line, but the tip is a bit hairy, i.e. bristles poke out on all sides. Also, maybe I'm doing it wrong, but boy does this itch/sting/hurt when i tightline or do my waterline with this. A flat brush like NARS smudge brush is more comfortable for this. So its ok, not great. There are likely better bent eyeliner brushes out there.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Okso I only used the brush for the first time today and I know some reviews say the brush doesn't work so well after a few uses, so I will update in the future. However, for now, this is the BEST eyeliner brush I have ever used, it is so great for doing thin lines (which I have never been able to do on myself before). I used this with liquid liner which I have sitting in my drawer barely used as I have never been able to apply it properly before, but now I can!

on 6/25/2011 11:28:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

If you want to have thin line, stay away from this brush. It applies thick eye liner well. Overall, I don't like it that much. Will not recommend it.

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I absolutely love this brush. Its perfect for lining my upper eye lid. The quality is good and its not that expensive.

I bought this as part of the Masters Eye kit something or another. I was so disappointed. Not only were the bristles too flimsy and long, they also fell out after a couple of washes. I was not harsh with them, I take care of my brushes. For a name like Smashbox they really let me down on this one.

I like this brush but I'm not in love with it. It works really well for applying cream eyeliner with great precision, I love how it's arched and everything - but it tends to get some strayaways (mine is brand new and already has stray brush hairs putting eyeliner in placed where it shouldn't). I will probably keep using it but I wouldn't buy it again.

Edit: OK, I'm adding one lippie - it kinda grew on me... ;)

on 7/16/2008 11:04:00 PM

I really like this brush a lot. It makes applying eyeliner a breeze and the arched part is just perfect for seeing where you are applying eyeliner. I wish the bristles were a little more compact, but overall I like this brush.

Popular Makeup Brushes