Smashbox Arched Liner #21

Smashbox Arched Liner #21

3.9

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best eyeliner brush ever! I love bent liner brushes! This one is pretty and it makes doing a winged line oh so easy! I think it's worth the money! If you treat it right it last a long time! I feel if I let it dry with a little liner on it it kinda hardens it a tiny bit and when I apply it I can get a cleaner line. Weird I know.

on 10/26/2011 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was always skeptical about the utility of an arced liner brush (BeneFit has had one for years), but I'm now a believer. I received a mini version of this brush in a swap for a Smashbox liner palette, and decided to use it with the kit instead of one of my (many) other liner brushes. Wow! This gives incredible control with cream or gel liner. I used to hate lining my eyes because it was always a crapshoot--I rarely got the effect I wanted (thin at the inner corner, thickening to the outer). I can do that perfectly with this brush. I've washed this several times (after each use) and have not had problems with the hairs splaying (so far). I plan to buy the full-sized version of this little gem. Recommended!

on 10/22/2011 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Liquid or gel eyeliner used to be unwearable because my hands shook and I couldn't draw a straight line. The shape of this brush allows for perfect application.

on 8/23/2011 10:22:00 AM

I'm having a hard time applying lash line and got to watch a youtube video using an arched liner brush. It seemed to make application easy so I was convinced I need to buy one.

This is the best liner brush for me. It made application so easy.
It allows you to control the strokes well and reach corners of your inner eye w/o obstructing vision :) That way, you can see if you're lining correctly. Plus, I love the fine pointed bristles.
I clean it with a brush cleaner. Just spray the cleaner, wipe it with paper/cloth towel then it's good to store.
The only thing I don't like is the price. It's expensive. So I am expecting it will last long so it will be worth it.

on 7/22/2011 3:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

this special angled liner brush is easy to draw a smooth liner. Love it.
Probably the best eye liner brush I ever had.

However if you are skillful about eye liner it really doesn't that matter what kind eye liner brush, I can get a smooth effect from a cheap E.L.F or Urban Decay liner brush.
So I only got one so far not feel necessary to spend so much to buy more. I like to have lot of dirty brushes and wash them all at once so I have lot of less expensive ones. But for a beginner, I definitely recommend this one.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Okso I only used the brush for the first time today and I know some reviews say the brush doesn't work so well after a few uses, so I will update in the future. However, for now, this is the BEST eyeliner brush I have ever used, it is so great for doing thin lines (which I have never been able to do on myself before). I used this with liquid liner which I have sitting in my drawer barely used as I have never been able to apply it properly before, but now I can!

on 4/21/2011 9:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

By far this is the best eyeliner brush I have used and I have used many including all of MACs. This brush gets me a beautiful winged line everytime with no errors. Its expensive at $20 but a great brush. You will never use another brush again.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Awesome brush, its my favourite eyeline brush. Makes lining a breeze. You can choose to point the arc down or up, depending on your comfort. Has held up well so far for the past year. I use it with BB and Smashbox gel liner. (Sidenote: Don't like the Smashbox gel liner tho, its too dry.)

Love this brush. Very easy to use especially for those of us with a not so steady hand. All you do is put it to your eye and move it ;-) I didn't love the jet set liner so much because it irritated my eyes (i have very very sensitive eyes) but this brush came with it so I kept them both just for the brush !

on 3/16/2009 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this brush. This is probably one of my top brushes that is a MUST have. I use this to apply my MAC fluidline blacktrack and my first time using this I was amazed on how it naturally glided across my eyelid! The arched form of the brush is definitely a plus, it gives you that control when applying your eyeliner. I have tried switching to the regular straight fine tip eyeliner brush to see the difference and I prefer using this arched wayyy better <333

Popular Makeup Brushes