Uploaded by sparklesnstuff

package quality

price range

Reviews

Apr/21/2011

By far this is the best eyeliner brush I have used and I have used many including all of MACs. This brush gets me a beautiful winged line everytime with no errors. Its expensive at $20 but a great brush. You will never use another brush again.

About reviewer (28 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesGreen

Mar/15/2011

The Smashbox Jet Set Liner was my first gel eyeliner ever and I bought this brush along with it. Personally, I really like the arced head because it allows me to get into little corners that my MAC slanted brush could not. However, the brush was a little more stiff at the beginning for use, but after a while, it got so soft I could hardly even apply the eyeliner. I was a little disappointed when …Read more

About reviewer (180 reviews)

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

frommarwaf

Nov/15/2010

I happen to like this brush. I bought it with my jet set liner & use it to apply the liner on my waterline. It's easy to use & the arch helps with getting in there. I like the small, fine tip however when I first got it the tip had a finer & stiffer point. Over time & the subsequent washes it has undergone have caused the tip to lose its stiffness & its shape a little …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Nov/04/2010

Easy to manuever---at firdt it feel weird, especially when being acustomed to flat angled brush.ALSO, this brush is great for fine,precise lines

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBrunette

1.0
fromNYC22

May/01/2010

Like many ladies, I bought this brush to apply the Jet Set Waterproof Eye Liner as that is the brush recommended by Smashbox and I had seen it used on QVC. Sadly, the brush was garbage - absolute garbage for $20.

To be fair, the first time I used the brush/liner I was in awe. It was fairly easy to use and my eyes popped. I thought to myself, "I am going to wear this liner …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (204 reviews)

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesGreen

Apr/17/2010

i do like this brush and it is very precise however, you can buy the same brush from coastal scents for less than half the cost.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (162 reviews)

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Apr/03/2010

You have to wash this brush after every use. I have had it for a couple of months now. Even though I don't use it everyday, the tip of the brush is no longer sharp. I'll stick with an angled liner brush.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

2.0

Mar/25/2010

I loved the beautiful, precise line I could get from using this brush. However, I think I got a defective brush because the bristles splayed out after one wash. (Washed very gently and carefully with mild shampoo). I'm going to exchange this brush for another one. Hopefully, the bristles will stay pointed.

About reviewer (42 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Coarse

fromkbah

Sep/09/2009

I like the idea of this brush, but can't get past the quality. Maybe i got a bad batch, but the bristles on mine poof/spray out at the end making a fine line impossible. All I get is a thick line on my eye with this. I much prefer my MUFE 2S brush over this one. It is also scratchy.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

Aug/15/2009

This is the first eye liner brush I've ever used and I love it! Before this, I was used to eye liner pencils but now I use gel liners or the smashbox cream eyeliner with this brush. I don't have a problem with losing bristles but I do wish they were stiffer. Maybe I'm getting the hang of using gel and cream eye liners!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

Age36-43