Smashbox Arched Liner #21

Filtered by age: 19-24
Smashbox Arched Liner #21

4.3

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Best eyeliner brush ever! I love bent liner brushes! This one is pretty and it makes doing a winged line oh so easy! I think it's worth the money! If you treat it right it last a long time! I feel if I let it dry with a little liner on it it kinda hardens it a tiny bit and when I apply it I can get a cleaner line. Weird I know.

on 3/15/2011 7:00:00 PM

The Smashbox Jet Set Liner was my first gel eyeliner ever and I bought this brush along with it. Personally, I really like the arced head because it allows me to get into little corners that my MAC slanted brush could not. However, the brush was a little more stiff at the beginning for use, but after a while, it got so soft I could hardly even apply the eyeliner. I was a little disappointed when I feel it getting softer and softer. I'd prefer another arced brush with stiffer hair. I felt like it was a waste of money but it was good to at least try it.

on 11/15/2010 5:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I happen to like this brush. I bought it with my jet set liner & use it to apply the liner on my waterline. It's easy to use & the arch helps with getting in there. I like the small, fine tip however when I first got it the tip had a finer & stiffer point. Over time & the subsequent washes it has undergone have caused the tip to lose its stiffness & its shape a little. But it still works perfectly fine & I'd repurchase because I find it to be the perfect shape for waterline lining

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Easy to manuever---at firdt it feel weird, especially when being acustomed to flat angled brush.ALSO, this brush is great for fine,precise lines

on 9/9/2009 12:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I like the idea of this brush, but can't get past the quality. Maybe i got a bad batch, but the bristles on mine poof/spray out at the end making a fine line impossible. All I get is a thick line on my eye with this. I much prefer my MUFE 2S brush over this one. It is also scratchy.

on 3/16/2009 8:53:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this brush. This is probably one of my top brushes that is a MUST have. I use this to apply my MAC fluidline blacktrack and my first time using this I was amazed on how it naturally glided across my eyelid! The arched form of the brush is definitely a plus, it gives you that control when applying your eyeliner. I have tried switching to the regular straight fine tip eyeliner brush to see the difference and I prefer using this arched wayyy better <333

I like this brush but I'm not in love with it. It works really well for applying cream eyeliner with great precision, I love how it's arched and everything - but it tends to get some strayaways (mine is brand new and already has stray brush hairs putting eyeliner in placed where it shouldn't). I will probably keep using it but I wouldn't buy it again.

Edit: OK, I'm adding one lippie - it kinda grew on me... ;)

on 12/6/2008 9:42:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I use this brush to line my eyes with mac's fluidline and i love it! It's so easy to use. I accidentally broke mine and was so sad but i actually like it better now because the handle is smaller. I would definitely buy again.

I couldn't live without this eyeliner brush. I've never had a problem taking a pencil to my lower line. However, I never could quite master my top lid with a pencil, liquid, or regular brush. I would always try to practice in hopes of perfecting it, but never did. When I found this brush, I was just like "omg I have to try it!!". And I am SO glad that I did. I use it along with the jet set cream/gel eyeliner, and it could not be easier. The arch in it really just makes it the perfect angle to glide on smoothly. If you're eyeliner challenged like I was, please try this. You'll be seriously pleased.

on 7/16/2008 11:04:00 PM

I really like this brush a lot. It makes applying eyeliner a breeze and the arched part is just perfect for seeing where you are applying eyeliner. I wish the bristles were a little more compact, but overall I like this brush.