Lac Hydrin Lac Hydrin 12 Cream

Filtered by hair type : Other age: 36-43
Lac Hydrin Lac Hydrin 12 Cream

1 review

Lac-Hydrin (ammonium lactate) Lotion, contains lactic acid 12% and the following ingredients: Cetyl alcohol, fragrance, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, laureth-4, light mineral oil, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, methyl- and propylparabens, PEG-100 stearate, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol and water.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This product is a 12 % ammonium lactate lotion which claims to help heal rough, scaly, dry skin and associated itching. Well, I have none of those symptoms but I do use it on my face and body to help keep my skin soft , smooth and hopefully wrinkle free. A few years ago I remember walking down the street with a male friend of mine. He was holding onto my arm and suddenly remarked (in his thick Boston accent) "My gawd! Ya ahmm feels like tissue papuh! "( translation: Your arm feels like tissue paper) . He was really inpressed with how soft and smooth my skin was. This stuff really is amazing. The packaging is pretty blahsy and generic but who cares? However, be warned that it does contain 2 parabens and a bit of fragrance. And it stings upon application. It feels a bit tacky at first (but that goes away during my beauty sleep)so I only apply a 1/2 tsp of it at night . My face flushes a bit in the cheek and chin area .But I wake up to a bright and glowing complexion. And to me that's (maybe)even better than waking up to Antonio Banderas. I would advise everyone to load on the sunscreen because this is an exfoliating product and you want to protect that new baby skin as much as possible.Roll with at least an SPF of 30. The price? Well, I can pick it up for $11.95 at my local grocery store. It lasts forever because I only need to use a small amount . So in my opinion this is quite a buy. And it works!!

Popular Lotions / Creams