Lac Hydrin Lac Hydrin 12 Cream

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Lac Hydrin Lac Hydrin 12 Cream

Lac-Hydrin (ammonium lactate) Lotion, contains lactic acid 12% and the following ingredients: Cetyl alcohol, fragrance, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, laureth-4, light mineral oil, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, methyl- and propylparabens, PEG-100 stearate, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol and water.

on 11/20/2011 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

A good AHA that is quite gentle, but it's still a lovely and excellent moisturizer! I've also used it on my face and it didn't clog me at all. Especially good as a body moisturizer in winter. Will continue to purchase. NOTE: Be sure to use a good sunscreen when using AHA's.

This product was prescribed for me to clear up the bumps and redness on the backs of my arms. Used at least once per day, it has dramatically improved the condition of my skin. It is packaged in a plain tube, which is fine, since I would be upset to see fancier packaging in a Rx product. My only complaint is that it feels a bit like glue until it is absorbed into the skin. It's a great solution to a problem I've had for years!!

Popular Lotions / Creams