Lac Hydrin Lac Hydrin 12 Cream

Filtered by skin tone : Other age: 36-43
Lac Hydrin Lac Hydrin 12 Cream

Lac-Hydrin (ammonium lactate) Lotion, contains lactic acid 12% and the following ingredients: Cetyl alcohol, fragrance, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, laureth-4, light mineral oil, magnesium aluminum silicate, methylcellulose, methyl- and propylparabens, PEG-100 stearate, polyoxyl 40 stearate, propylene glycol and water.

on 1/26/2018 11:32:00 PM

Actually devastated that this is discontinued. It was the only product which could give me soft silky skin and now I am back to what looks like horrible body acne. This was my miracle cream.

on 5/12/2016 8:24:00 AM

I think this is my first ever review here, I had to do it because I love this stuff so much. This is the only thing that has worked for my breakouts, I've been using it for a couple of years. I lightly apply to my t-zone every night after cleansing. It doesn't smell great, and it's a little sticky, but those both fade. My skin only breaks out occasionally now, usually due to something I did, and any dark marks from scarring get faded nicely. This has also cleared up the bumps on my arms, they are really smooth. Here in Canada, I get it at London Drugs, it's usually hidden on the top shelf or you have to ask for it. It's $11 or so. I also found it at Costco for $7, which is the best price I've seen. The bottle is so large and you use so little that it lasts a very long time. Beware any open skin or cut, this stuff will sting like a B. If I am applying to skin with an open spot, I will cover it with one finger so I can safely apply the product around it with my other hand.

Popular Lotions / Creams