LUSH Sultana of Soap

LUSH Sultana of Soap

4.1

Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil; Coconut Oil (Brassica napus; Cocos nucifera), Sodium Hydroxide, Perfume, Dried Apricots (Prunus armeniaca), Dried Currants (Vitis vinifera), Titanium Dioxide, Glycerine, Dried Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon), Olibanum Oil (Boswellia carterii), Bergamot Oil (Citrus Aurantium bergamia), Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Editronate

on 11/4/2016 3:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

So I'd give this a 3.5, it's one of the creamier soaps from Lush which I prefer but it's not not quite as moisturizing as I would like. Doesn't dry out my skin a lot but I think it's not enough for winter, would be fine in the summer. The scent is nice, not sure how to describe it, it's foody but not too sweet or anything. The stuff on the top of this is useless and annoying. Would probably repurchase because the scent is unique and enjoyable and it's good for when my skin isn't too dry.

on 4/23/2016 9:12:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

The only thing I like about this soap is the scent. Other than that, it is really just overly priced dove soap. The soap is creamy and soft. Too soft in my opinion because the small piece I have was $5 and I feel as if the soap is disappearing rather quickly. It's not very moisterizing either. Like with other bar soaps, my skin is really dry after using it. I would probably repurchase it if it wasn't so expensive because I really like the scent.

My first purchase at Lush shop was a sultana soap. As I pass by the shop, I was attracted with the sultana scent. It has a lasting unique and delicate scent and very soft on my skin. It's like a body butter or skin softener soap, a cleanser and softener in 1. I love this soap and will definitely repurchase again. =)

the scent of this soap is very calming and delicious! it smells very creamy and I had to resist the urge to eat it! The sultana bits don't bother me and I find them rather exfoliating and I love that about this soap! The soap lathers on really well and it's very moisturising but I found it to leave my skin feeling a bit firm. Overall with the use of some good body conditioner afterwards, I love this product and especially before bed as it makes me feel sleepy!

on 1/16/2016 12:42:00 AM

I bought this because it was recommended as a gentle soap that won`t strip your skin of moisture. It does that, but it doesn`t clean my skin as well as other gentle soaps I`ve bought from L`Occitane or Marks&Web. The fragrance is all right, I`m not too crazy about it to be honest. And I hate having to scoop out bits and gobs of raisins from my tub and drain. Will not repurchase because there are other better and more reasonable alternatives out there.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Really enjoyed this soap from Lush.

Very softening on the skin leaving it feeling soft and moisturized.

The only tip with this soap is put a catcher in your drain as it does have sultanas in it they will get caught in the drain and possibly block it.

Will definitely rebuy this soap but only in smaller chunks

on 12/22/2015 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Sultana of soap is a lush soap that contains: coconut oil,rapeseed oil,dried apricots,dried currants,dried cranberries,olibanum oil,bergamot oil as well. It lathers well in the hands,on a wash cloth less. It smells fruity and resinous with a hint of bergamot oil. It leaves the skin smooth and moisturized. Love it.

Not bad gentle soap that smells good, but there are better brands out there.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I don't know how anyone could not LOVE this. If Lush stopped making this I don't know what I would do. The scent is delectable, the soap itself is super creamy and moisturizing, and just talking about it makes me want to go take another bath or shower just to use it again....
I keep a good sized chunk of this on my nightstand just so I can pick it up and smell it from time to time.
I don't seem to have a problem with it wasting away quickly as so many people have reported,,, I keep it on a shelf in my shower out of the way of the water and it certainly lasts awhile. All I know is I was pleasantly surprised that Lush had a soap that I couldn't live without. I haven't been too pleased with their shower gels, haven't found a scent in any other soap or shower gel that can ever compare to this one.
Holy Grail of soap. I feel like I'm truly pampering myself when I use it during my morning cleansing ritual!

on 8/20/2015 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This soap is very creamy and I love the way it feels on my skin. It lathers to a cream consistency and leaves skin feeling soft to the touch. I'm not too keen on the smell and I'm not sure what I'll with the nut chunks --- but overall -- I'm really liking this body soap.