Uploaded by dahliakatz

price range

Reviews

2.0

Aug/15/2012

Lovely scent, smooth but overly dense texture (you have to use a little plastic spoon to scrape it up? They couldn't make it softer?), and doesn't do a darn thing for my skin. Doesn't break me out either. It's collecting dust.

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

Jan/15/2009

this is the only ecco bella product i have used by far. it looks like, and smells like chocolate fudge which i love. it is a nice treat but does feel a bit too dry, i mean it is a bit draggy when applying. i don't think it does anything for my skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesBlack

Jan/31/2008

Got a sample of this with a bottle of the vanilla lotion. It;s a nice smooth mask that did nothing for my skin but smells and feels great. And maybe that is enough sometimes....

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Nov/25/2007

Mmmm! I love this product! The swell is abosolutely delicious! And even though I have oily skin with some blemishes this doesn't cause me to breakout and leaves my skin perfectly moisturized. It comes in a good sized tube that lasts a while but when I run out I will definitely be buying again! Love, love, love it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

Nov/25/2007

I have tried nearly every mask out there, including the high end variety, and I very much liked this one as it is a different from any other and smells sooo lovely. My oily skin usually fairs best with an absorbent clay mask, but this one is a nice addition to my collection. It really does smell and feel like chocolate fudge. After a few days in a dry, high altitude, I picked up this mask for …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

Jun/06/2007

this mask looks like, and smells like chocolate fudge. it's very decadent. but, it doesn't do anything for my skin. it's quite mild, in fact way too mild. it's nice as a treat, but it doesn't do anything.

About reviewer (693 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Other, Cool

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

May/24/2007

Organic? yeah...and ORGASMIC! I love this stuff...i'd eat it.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (21 reviews)

SkinDry

HairRed

EyesBlue

fromSuzieC

Apr/14/2007

I REALLY like this mask, although it might be a bit too mild. It leaves my skin very soft and it isn't too drying. I bought it to shrink these enlarged pores I have on my nose. If it has worked at all, it has been very slight. This is not an industrial strength mask that pulls everything imaginable out of your skin. It is an indulgence; it smells and feels luxurious and it is pretty …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43