L'Occitane Immortelle Brightening Serum

No Image

4.3

on 12/13/2012 8:25:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Have been using it morning and night for the past two weeks and i definitely notice a difference. The darker spots have reduced quite a bit. Also if you use this product along with facials/microdermabrasions you will notice more of a difference. Its light enough to wear during the day and doesn't feel oily
The only complaint i have is the bottle itself. The dropper barely works. I don't even bother with it anymore so I just pour it out.

on 8/30/2009 1:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I love this brightening serum! I have some acne scars and this is fading them out. I love that it does not contain hydroquinone. It takes a couple of weeks of diligent use, but I've noticed my dark spots are definitely fading. It's a bit expensive, but worth it. I've been using it since April and I've barely made a dent in it. It has a medicine dropper applicator. I think it makes it easy to apply exactly where you want it. It is a bit oily when you apply it, but it dries very fast. Despite it's oily nature, it has not caused me to break out. I will definitely purchase again.

on 12/4/2007 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The smell of this product is very nice. I have been using this product for a while I think on my third bottle. I believe it makes my skin clearer and brigther but i havnet switched products to see if there was difference. I also use this as a moisturizer and its a little too light for my taste so i combined it with the elxiir. I might edit my rating higher once i try somethign else...