4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I really, really love this lipstick!!! I love how the lipstick feels on my lips with its creamy texture and the vanilla smell is delicious. The colour looks natural for my skin tone and I don’t have to apply more than one coat for even coverage as my upper lip is darker than my lower lip. I don’t mind having to reapply when it fades as it didn’t dry out my lips. A definite repurchase in the future!

About reviewer (62 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBlack, Kinky, Medium

from

2 years ago

This is my go to right now. It is perfect for everyday. It is hard for me to describe the color. I guess neutral...pink/brown/mauve. Absolutely beautiful.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

4 years ago

Unique Color ... Nothing like it.. My perfect mlbb

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

4 years ago

I asked a MAC MA what she would recommend as a perfect neutral everyday lip color, and still one I could wear to my son's wedding without looking garish. (My lips are quite full...and don't want to look like mega-lips in pictures!) This was her suggestion, and I just love it! It is such a unique color, it looks plum-ish with some clothing, more bronze with others. I also purchased the lip liners in Morning Coffee for the everyday look, and Plum for my son's wedding...my dress is dusty plum and gold, and this combo looks amazing!! This wears quite well for me, and even if the shine is gone, it seems like the color is still there. I'm so happy with this new HG color. I will def buy it again, before I use it up. I will always want to have an extra tube of this on hand!

About reviewer (38 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairRed, Other, Other

5 years ago

Different from the other viva gams, I like. Yes I really do , but this fades most, and much more sheer and sheen. I like the others better, but this better than one, two three four and fuive I like. With 6, I'd prefer that old blanket I used to wear, similarities in shades. I don't know my skin tone but it's very cool

About reviewer (448 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlue

5 years ago

If I had to choose a favorite lipstick, this might be it. It is the perfect neutral brown with slight shimmer, but the shimmer just gives it a glow. It smells great too. Vanilla mint, but the mint doesn't burn. I have a backup waiting for when I use mine up.

About reviewer (975 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

6 years ago

After trying out a TON of lipstick I settled on this one for my wedding day. I wanted something not too bright, that would fade evenly (so as not to look awful/blotchy in pics) but would give me enough colour to show up in pics. Great colour, would repurchase.

About reviewer (966 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Curly, Coarse

EyesGray

6 years ago

YES, yes, yes, yes...Oh and more YES. I own probably 150 lipsticks, and this is probably my new favorite! I am typically a fan of brighter/more vivd and bold colors...but lately I have ventured into the "natural" / "nude" world of lipsticks...and I have been pleasantly surprised! I have big lips and I like to draw attention to them and for some reason I was under the impression that you couldn't do that unless you were wearing a bright red or pink. I was wrong! This is seriously one of the most gorgeous colors I have tried...there is something about it that is so flattering and feminine. I went into MAC itching for a lipstick, and I swatched a few. This immediately stood out to me and I knew I had to try it. It is a little too sheer when it's worn alone, no matter how much you layer it on it still sort of has a "sheen" and I could see it wearing off very easily. I used MAC's lipliner in "Spice" and when I put this over it, I knew it was the perfect combination! MAC's "Spice" is a VERY similar color to Viva Glam VI and it's matte so it gives the lipstick what's it's missing out on and it helps make your lips look a little fuller and adds hours onto the longevity of the lipstick. I topped it off with MAC's Dazzleglass in "Moth to Flame" and only put it on the center of my lips and my lips have never looked more full or beautiful in my life! This color is perfect for everyday, work, school, interviews, lounging around the house...and I even wore it to dinner with my boyfriend and he said that my lips looked really big! ;) haha so it's a WIN in my book!

About reviewer (379 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Tan, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

6 years ago

Beautiful everyday or dress up color. Very versatile. You can lighten it up, brighten it, or leave it and its beautiful. A staple to have in collection.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Olive

HairBrunette

from

6 years ago

I do believe this is my HG nude, lightweight everyday lipstick. This is what I wear when I am doing a subtle lip with a smokey eye, when I am going conservative for a work event, when I am hanging out on the weekends in jeans and a t-shirt etc. It is always with me. It matches my lip color very well- a plummy brown color and the Lustre formula is wonderful, my favorite formula of the MAC lipsticks. I would never have chosen this shade, as a lot of beige-like lipsticks are recommended as nudes for darker skin tones but this is perfect for my NC 43 complexion. Thank heavens a MAC SA suggested it. I pray they never stop making this lipstick. I am betting a lot of others feel the same because it is always in short supply when I buy it. The cherry on top is that all proceeds from all of the VIVA Glam products go to the MAC AIDS Fund. So, I can indulge my addiction and do some good :-)

About reviewer (117 reviews)

Age36-43