Ice Elements 2-Minute Miracle Exfoliating Gel

4.2

Stabilized Aloe Vera, Butylenes Glycol, Carbomer, Clycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea Extract, Burdock Root Extract, Ginseng Extract, Calendula, Benzophone 4, Propylene Glycol, Proplyparaben, Methylparaben, Diasolidnyl Urea, Cyanocobalamin

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!
It has helped my dry flaky skin SO much!
I use it every morning. My face just doesn't feel right before I exfoliate with it.
I am addicted - I hope I NEVER have to be without it!

I received 2 samples in the mail, and maybe it wasn't enough to do anything. It did nothing for me, but then I exfoliate every day with either a chemical peel or scrub, combined with oxy pads after I wash my face and whatever I had just used.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it want more

i like try

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

One word, amazing !!!! I got even better results than the extremely expensive Chanel Sublimage that cost me 390 dollars!!!!! I will use 2 minute miracle forever

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

SML for this product. My skin feels so smooth and clean after every use! I use this twice a week and it has helped me with my acne and the marks it left behind :) The gel is so cute, it's pink! ( my fave color) .. will def repurchase one soon.

This product is amazing!! I cannot believe!! What I just tried last night in just 2 minutes! My skin feels smother, more hydrated,moisturized and instantly gave me an amazing Glow!

You can buy it here : http://myjmoa.com/annalizamorgan

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is the most amazing skin care that I have ever tried! No wonder they call it a Miracle...

I was only using it for a few weeks and my husband showed a friend of his a picture of me and my 15 year old daughter and the friend asked my husband who was our daughter's young friend and then realized that it was me, her mother!! Middle age to 15 again in a few weeks! LOL!!

My daughter has been struggling with reddish acne for a couple years now, we got her Proactive acne solution and a microderm abrasion brush but these did not really help much, she would just cake on the makeup and hide it...within one week of use of the 2 Minute Miracle she came downstairs without any makeup, it had cleared her skin that well and that quickly!

Here is a site where you can get a truly FREE sample, no shipping and handling required, http://www.The2MinMiracle.com

Go try it yourself and you will be amazed!!

Best product I have EVER used!

Takes the place of like 6 or 7 products I was using before. I found a website online where you can get a free sample and if you like it, you can purchase it too!

The site is: BestAntiAgingCream.biz