MAC Cosmetics Take Wing Eyes- Quad

Filtered by hair type : Curly
No Image

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I love this quad mainly for Take Wing as I find myself reaching for this when looking for a neutral smokwy eye often using Restless in the crease. I wanted to love the highlight Bravado but it does nothing for me. It's chunky and all I get when I apply is chunks of sparkle on the brow, it's such a pretty frosty pink but I can't use it. The cranberry colour is lovely when used with Restless. Overall I am pleased with this quad but would replace the highlight with a frost or satin one.

on 9/9/2006 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I agree that this is a very versatile quad. Yes, there are probably other LE eye shadows that one could use as a substitute. But I'm rather new to MAC, so I don't have access to those previously released eye shadows and was thrilled to get a hold of this palette for that reason. I love the Bravado and Restless eye shadows in this quad, as I have no other colors that are like these two currently. Tickles is probably the only lustre formula eye shadow that I actually use, a lovely light pink color. I can see getting a lot of use out of this palette this fall and winter. So if you are new to MAC, this is an excellent palette to start off with.