MAC Cosmetics Take Wing Eyes- Quad

Filtered by skin tone : Other
No Image

3.0

Found this at a CCO and figured it would ad some diversity to my collection considering I didn't have a lot of pink colors. All the colors are nice and fun to use, the light pink is a little to glitter and chunky but it still can be used. Overall I would so get this again.

I have quite a few quads and I really love having them in my collection, so I was very excited when I found out these were coming out. I went with this one cuz the two colours i liked from the other one are perminant anyways. I finally, after a week of 'should i just swap it...' busted it open and tested it out, and can i just say...im not impressed.

restless is a matte (well its a satan technically) medium hue grey, and my favourite e/s in the set. its a unique colour that i can see myself using a lot outside the quad, with greens, pinks, purples and maybe working it into my thunder quad.

take wing is a matte, rich espresso brown, that i am only daring enough to use as a liner, but could probablly be used as a great crease colour.

tickless...ohhh tickless... this is where it ends. it was probablly the colour that made me buy the quad in the first place. its a frosty light pink colour (lustre), the texture and the glitteryness is much like golden lemon when pressed. very flakey, like if you use the wrong brush it will crumble and half if it will flake out. it is a nice colour..in theory. it goes on very unpigmented, just like a bunch of frosty whiteish glitter, that comes off your eye in about ten minutes. basically the colour is useless to the quad.

bravado: a sheer raspberry, (velux pearl) goes on alright, smooth, not the nicest colour though. VERY replaceable, very blah. Not the most flattering, doesnt actually even look that good with the other colours. not impressed at all.

best look so far: restless on the lid, bravado in the crease, tickless as a hilighter (a horrible, non existant one because it does not show up!) and take wing as a liner. blah. this quad sucks, dont waist your money.