3.2

price range

Reviews

1.0

5 years ago

I regret throwing away the receipt. If I had 10,000 tongues I couldn't explain how much I hate this product. It does not provide full coverage, oxidizes to a hideous color, and it barely lasts long enough to make it to the car. I love the packaging. total waste of money.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinVery Dry, Dark, Cool

HairBrown, Other, Other

5 years ago

I use this for my dark undereye circles & occasional blemishes. It blends well when I use my fingers and lightly pat it on. It is the perfect size to toss in my purse & the cap snaps on tight so it won't open in my purse. A little goes a long way & since it has a lot of pigment in it so it lasts quite awhile. I'm overall very pleased.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

6 years ago

Ive been using this concealer for quite some time now and I always seem to come back to it when I try something else. I like stick or pot concealers better than liquid tubes, I find they cover better. I like the small tube packaging and the consistency of the concealer. But I have to agree with lots of other Alley users...this is NOT a full coverage concealer. However, it is extremely buildable and layers nicely. I don't find that it falls into creases and lines, it stays put very well. However, if you have a nice big pimple on your face, it's hard to fully cover. How I apply it is directly onto the spot to conceal, and then use a "patting" motion with your ring finger instead of rubbing it in. I may do this a couple of times on the same spot before I reach the desired cover up. I think this works well, but it's not the heaviest of concealers. I've used about 4 tubes of this stuff, so it must have some good qualities!

About reviewer (89 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

2.0
from

7 years ago

This concealer does not cover well at all. It's horrible at covering blemishes. It works slightly better for under eye circles but not much. It's just too sheer and does not provide good coverage.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

7 years ago

This is a thick heavy concealer that doesn't really cover up well. It's dry so it's difficult to blend out. Also it doesn't really cover up dark spots only fading it but you can still see the dark spots. It clings to the dry patches on skin even if you put lotion on your face. I use it as a eye primer and it does a good job with eyeshadows.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

7 years ago

I picked up this concealer because it had a super light shade, which is really hard to find for my fair skin tone. The consistency is nice, but the coverage isn't quite what I was expecting as far as being "camera ready" and "full coverage". Its a bit sheer. When used under my eyes, its kind of dulling rather than brightening, but still improves my dark circles. On blemishes, it tends to apply well around the blemish but it doesn't quite cover the actual redness of the blemish itself.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Other, Other

EyesHazel

2.0

7 years ago

I didn't like this much at all.I had the lightest shade and I liked that the color was so light as I am very pale, but I have to echo the review that said it's got a sorta dry consistency, kind of tugs at undereye skin and is difficult to apply. I would also echo that yes, it is rather sheer. I have pretty clear skin most of the time, so my main concerns for concealing are usually the purple bags under my eyes, which are due in part to the fact I'm so pale, the skin there is translucent. This didn't work for me.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

7 years ago

This concealer has been one of the rare brands that make one pale enough for me to use as a concealer.I love it the only problem is it does crease sometimes but other than that this gets 4 lippies just based on the fact that they went light enough for me!

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOther, Fair

HairRed

7 years ago

I really love this concealer for blemishes and redness. I put it on my fingertip and then blend it on my skin, it covers everything and does not budge at all. I think it'd be too heavy to use under my eyes, I like a more liquid-y concealer for that. The shade 3.0 is a perfect color match for me, it blends wonderfully with the rest of my makeup. When I blend it out, it doesn't feel heavy or cakey. The only con is the price ($20 for one stick) but it lasts a long time since you don't need a lot. I bought one over the summer and am just now getting another one. I'll keep buying this for sure.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Fine

1.0

7 years ago

I was very excited to try this out thinking that it would be really great coverage as it makes out, sadly I was VERY dissapointed. tried it once and never again.No matter how I applied it, it was very very sheer and did not cover anything letalone my dark circles. Very misleading concealer. So back to my trusty old MAYBELLINE DREAM MATTE CONCEALER I went.. and trust me its sooo much better. covers so well its tempting to use it all over your face as a foundation :P

About reviewer (37 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral