ULTA Ulta- whole store

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone age: 36-43
ULTA Ulta- whole store

3.3

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

The SAs, for the most part, aren't very helpful and kinda snotty when you ask for help. But what's really janky about Ulta is the way they track "points": 1) If you don't have your card, they "can't" look it up, unlike Sephora where they can look it up on the computer via email. 2) The SAs "don't" have the number of points on your account even when you have your card or magazine-based coupon. You need to call or check online (is this just happening at my local store?) What kind of S&^t is that? Tracking makeup points isn't at the top of my priority list...so not having that available for the customer when she/he is RIGHT THERE AT THE COUNTER is just stupid! And, I'm tired of just $3.50 off of non-high end products. I can go to CVS for better deals. Ulta needs to step up its game!!

on 12/27/2008 3:34:00 PM

I love this store. SAs are very friendly. Lots of coupons and sales. I like the fact that they have mix of h/e and d/s products.I just wish they had more stores and more hight end products.

on 9/7/2008 4:52:00 AM

Too many coupon restrictions. If you're going to send out a store coupon then make sure it covers all your products. This is horribly annoying. Never fails that when I get to the register my coupon doesn't cover the product I'm buying. I also find it difficult to test makeup. There aren't any applicators available(at least at the stores near me).
Other than that, I like the mix of high and lower end products. And I do like the reward program where you can get a free gift depending on how much you've spent. I've never made it past level 2 but my best friend got 2 points over the highest level they have! She got some great free stuff.

Popular Other Products