ULTA Ulta- whole store

ULTA Ulta- whole store

2.3

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I'll never forget the most horrible haircut I ever got - at an Ulta "salon" (ha!). I had made an appointment well in advance, showed up on time, and had to wait in a chair for 45 minutes. Then the stylist basically ripped through my hair in less than 5 minutes, pulling the whole time, and didn't even have time to blow dry my hair! Told me I couldn't request that!!!!! (Basically, an $8 Supercuts haircut, with extra rudeness, for $50!!) Then when I went out to pay at the counter, the saleswoman asked really loudly if I wanted to leave a tip, and the stylist just happened to be walking past at that moment. What a ripoff - I paid well over $50 for worse service than a Supercuts. SKIP the Salon - I was appalled! I haven't been back in an Ulta since.

on 11/11/2008 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am very surprised that there a so many negative reviews of Ulta. The closest Sephora is about 30 minutes away and in a very busy mall so I try to avoid, but the few times I have been there, I have a good experience but they do not have the inventory or selection that ulta does.

The Ulta in my neighborhood (Midwest City, OK) is fairly new and is always clean and the SA's are very helpful. I am a single parent with a beautiful, but very curious and talkative 4 year old and the girls in there always make time to talk and fuss over her. And her answer her 40 or 50 questions. And if you have children, you know that doesn't happen everywhere and that goes along way with me.

I always get my points and have never had any problems with returns or coupons..

Ulta ROCKS!

on 11/7/2008 10:22:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I am very, very disappointed with Ulta.com. Ordered over the summer and did not receive the free samples. I let it go. Recently ordered Smashbox products thru them because they advertised free gift with purchase. Received purchase and no free gift. When I contacted them I got a snotty response about "while supplies last" yet the promotion is still up on the website. I would very strongly warn everyone about ordering from them on line. They just lost me as a customer.

Popular Other Products