Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

2.0

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 3/20/2013 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This perfume smells a lot like alcohol. Very strong at first, so DO NOT smell it right away when you spray, It'll hurt your nose :/
It's a scent that I cannot explain. I got my first bottle of this for my 10th birthday as Hilary Duff was my childhood idol. I guess I loved it back then. I finished that bottle and got another one. Now that I'm older, I don't seem to like it as much as I used to. The bottle is beautiful, but it's not my favourite fragrance and I won't be buying again. Sorry Hilary........

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I honestly had no idea who Hilary Duff was and why she was considered "famous" before trying this scent. I did "google" her name and got a picture, however, I still do not recognize her from anything... Anyway, I tried this scent based on the perfume notes, which on paper attracted me. Well, although the bottle is very pretty, this scent did not work for me. Quite frankly, it smelled like beer and mangoes on me, and a bit rancid. I'll pass...

Popular Fragrances