Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

it has a sweet expensive smell.....if you know what i mean...lol

on 5/8/2012 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'm 34....and not a daily wearer of perfume.

I'm not a girly girl either.

Yet, I love this girly girl perfume. It's almost a chemical smell at times but it reminds of this particular flower i once smelled back in Burma that i haven't seen anywhere else. Maybe it's just memories playing tricks on me.

It lasts for a long time on me.

It's very inexpensive for the amount that you get.

You just have to be light with the application of it or you can pretty much overwhelm the entire office.

My usual go to scent is Chanel Coco and although this scent is a sweet smelling perfume, i think this may be taking over as my favorite scent!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was a little put off at first by the idea of wearing a scent created by Hilary Duff since I don't identify with her or her style in any way, but luckily for me, I sprayed some on before checking the name of the perfume.With Love is quite different from the rest of the celebrity fragrances out there and is very warm and oriental smelling Let me preface this by saying that I love this fragrance. It is sweet and spicy Sophisticated, rich woody-fruity scent.This scent is for all ages remember she is trying to prove show that she is all grown up now so it is a sweet sophisticated smell not teenage bopper bubble gum sweet. The heavy glass bottle speaks high quality,I love this fragrance. It's warm with a small hint of floral but mostly warm and musky yet sweetish.My only gripe is when I try to put the top on it sometimes falls off and sometimes doesnt stay on well but I love what's inside so who cares*

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this perfume!! I've been wearing it for about 4 years now, ever since it came out and it's always been my go-to fragrance.
Perfume usually doesn't last long with me, but this one lasts all day long. It's not too strong, but you and others around can smell it.
I've gotten a lot of compliments on it and I think this will continue to be a must have for years :)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i love woody perfumes; my two favourites are miss dior cherie and with love. with love is very unique and lasts a reasonable amount of time for an inexpensive perfume (around $30 CND for a set with shower gel and body wash) i wear this every day. the only reason i wouldn't buy this again is because i'm very experimental with perfumes and woud like to try something new :)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this scent. I bought some samples of Angel Innocent off ebay and this is so similar! I paid $15 for it at Walmart! Lucky ME!!!!! So instead of buying an expensive bottle of AI, this is a great substitute IMHO!!!!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I'm a pharmacy tech at Walgreens and from time to time they'll throw me in Cosmetics to cover a shift. I don't complain because I spend all day playing with the makeup and spraying the perfumes.

I made the mistake of spraying this one. On myself.

It smells like vodka when sprayed and dried down into something totally synthetic and immature.

If there is a signature fragrance for promiscuous teeny boppers, this must be it... because is smells like a drunken sorority. Ugh.

It gets one lippie because the bottle is sort of pretty.

Top notes: Vodka
Heart notes: Alpha Theta Kappa bathroom cleaner.
Base notes: imitation vanilla extract.

on 8/15/2008 2:00:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

So, there is a lot going on in With Love land. It's sweet, fruity, warm AND sensual. I've seen it described as a spicy oriental but I would call it more of a Crisp Woody Oriental due to the inclusion of tropical fruits and a woodsy base. In the top notes you'll detect a sweet fragrance which is almost sugary with a hint of exotic fruit. This disperses quickly and gives way to a creamy, comforting scent of amber, wood and smooth vanilla. In the dry down your left with a spicy woody-musk scent. It has great staying power and is actually one of the few celebrity fragrances that I enjoy.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I get so many complements from it =P guys love it too haha. Its mild and sugary, exotic and floral. I love it. The bootle is gorgeous but the top cap is a little hard to get use too. The lotion is amazing as well! I LOVE IT! A LOT! XD

People keep saying it last for a short amount of time, well i disagree. It lasted ALL day when i use it =)

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I will admit, that because of the name of this fragrance, i was put off by even trying it. I thought that it was going to be some fruity teeny bopper scent by yet another celebrity. (although i do love Britney Spears fragrances). However, I decided to try it in the store, thinking that I would not like it at all. I couldn't have been more wrong! I fell in love with this scent immediately. It's so grown up, a gorgeous vanilla, woodsy, floral and slight musk. I have not smelled a perfume even similar to this, so this is pretty original. I just got a huge bottle in a swap, and although i never finish them up, I can see myself using this one up and repurchasing. I spray this on my hair, my clothes, everywhere!! I Love this scent, so gorgeous and the bottle is lovely. Very sophisted and looks nice on my vanilty.

Popular Fragrances