Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.7

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 8/15/2017 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This is a different and nice perfume. To me its sexy and woody-smelling. It feel like a pinetree with some spices and warmth. I really enjo it. Not my all time favorite, but really nice when youre in the mod for sometibg unique and not what everybody is wearing.

on 3/9/2013 10:04:00 PM

This was a blind buy for me and I am so happy with it! It is a warm, woody delightfully cozy scent and I can see myself wearing this a lot now the weather is cooling down. It lasts for about 4-6 hours on my skin which is pretty good considering how cheap I picked it up for. I will consider buying a back up bottle also.

on 1/8/2012 5:45:00 AM

After reading all the great reviews for this, I was about to purchase this without testing. Lucky for me I went with my better judgement and tested it first! This is an absolute disaster on me. In the bottle it smelled pleasant and very woody, but after mingling with my body chemistry it became an incredibly objectionable, overbearing, cloying, migraine-inducing stench. I am so glad I didn't buy this. Lasting power is amazing which is why I gave this 2 lippies. Bottle is one of my favorites out there. Test this before you buy!

on 12/3/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this perfume! :) It is a great floral scent with some warmth to it....maybe a slight vanilla as well. I got a bottle of this for Christmas last year ($10.00 USD from Big Lots for small bottle.) A few days I went back to the same Big Lots and could not find the Haliry Duff With Love perfume but I did find a cheaper version of it called Love Me ($3.50 USD for triple the size of With Love small bottle.) I think the Love Me smells a little better than the With Love b/c it seems to have more of a vanilla scent to it which I like (but they are the same scent except for that.) I love both scents though. As far as staying power goes I find I can still smell 4-5 hours after sppyling which is wonderful for a perfume. I would and probaly will repurchase both of these perfumes. I recommend both! :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I had no idea this was published under Elizabeth Arden! Well, it makes sense, since Elizabeth Arden publishes many commercial celebrity fragrances! Elizabeth Arden is always a winning brand. Women should wear it more often!
This is by far my favorite perfume. It smells spicy and sweet, just as a cinnamon candy stick is spicy but sweet. It has a hint of coconut as I perceive it, and that's what makes it totally unique. My dad loves this perfume! I sprayed it on my special pillow so that when he went away on a business trip, he wouldn't be lonely, and when he got back two days later, it still smelled like the perfume!
This perfume is semi-long-wearing: I'd say around 1-5 hours. The bottle is just too cute...it looks like a treasure! I'd recommend especially for young girls! Again, I bought this from a consignment shop like I have said in other Elizabeth Arden reviews on MUA, and I bought it for $10. I think fragrancenet.com, my favorite perfume website, has it for around $26 for a good size.

I LOVE this perfume, but I hardly ever wear it! I found a big bottle on sale easily a year ago so I bought it on impulse knowing I loved the scent, but I find that I almost never reach for it. I tend to lean towards lighter, fruity fragrances or day-to-day, but this is a perfect nighttime, date-night, sexy perfume. I find it too heavy for summer although it isn't overpowering or headache-inducing. Not a Hilary Duff fan but I really, really love this. The bottle is super nice too, it's honestly one of my favourites as far as packaging.

on 3/9/2011 7:59:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

The scent is strong initially, but it fades nicely and lasts a long time. If you like the scent, the I would recommend because it lasts all day and isn't overpowering. But if you use too much, I found that it can trigger sensitivity and gave me a slight headache. But overall I would recommend if you're looking for a cheap perfume that lasts.

on 2/18/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Found this one on sale, so had to try it. It works nicely on me! It smells good from start to finish. Just lovely. Will buy again!

on 12/14/2010 9:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Well.....Let me star off by saying that I am 31 and don't think this fragrance is too young smelling for me......We should all be able to wear whatever we want with out feeling like some one will say"Oh she's too old for that fragrance!" That sounds so ridiculous! I love this fragrance! And was a little surprised when I found out it was a celeb fragrance...but whatever! I think this is a perfect blend of warmth and sweetness with a bit of musk....Love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well i was checking out the TJMAXX clearance fragrances and i stumbled apon a classy parfume bottle with a missing top and a tacky price sticker straight on the bottle for $10. I could tell it had been spritzedy a few, and i looked on the botton to find out the brand/name. I was let down that it was a celebrity frag. and i have NEVER ever purchased one before. Unlike others i thought the bottle even with out the top held a classy look. So i sprayed it a bit and WOW. This is great! and it reminds me of my Bvgulari Rouge Red Tea... That is hard to find! Even loving it so much i passed on this particular bottle to find a new or one atleast with a proper lid!
At another TJ i found a near perfect for the same price! LOve love love!