Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.4

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 12/29/2010 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I generally avoid celebrity perfumes like the plague. This is one of the only celebrity perfumes I like, the other one being Britney's Circus Fantasy. The scent of With Love is sweet, but fresh at the same time (if that makes any sense). Nothing sickly sweet at all, like candy store sweet or anything. I swear, the scent strongly resembles some sort of herbal tea beverage (on me, at least). It's very strange, because it smells like something completely different on other people. Upon the first 10 minutes of applying, it has a slight bitter note that I'm not too fond of, but the drydown diffuses that note almost completely, which is a huge relief, because the base notes are the best part of this fragrance. I'm 19 now and my HG perfume now is Chanel Coco, but to be honest, with this fragrance, I wore it for 2 years straight in high school, so I think I'm going to go out today and get me another bottle, for old times' sake. It would be my third bottle. Speaking of the bottle, it's pretty and not over-the top. Just classic, which is what I'm all about.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this perfume!! I've been wearing it for about 4 years now, ever since it came out and it's always been my go-to fragrance.
Perfume usually doesn't last long with me, but this one lasts all day long. It's not too strong, but you and others around can smell it.
I've gotten a lot of compliments on it and I think this will continue to be a must have for years :)

on 9/10/2010 2:18:00 PM

Smells just like Apple Juice. People always tell me this.

I usually don't get celebrity perfumes but I got a sample of this one and was really impressed. It smells like spicy vanilla pear to me. The smell is not too sweet or overpowering. Perfect for work. It stays on me whole day, even on a hot day. My BF likes it too.

on 9/15/2009 9:10:00 PM

I paid 10 dollars for this perfume at TJ Maxx, unsniffed. I figured that if by chance I didn't like it, I wouldn't be out much money.

As it turns out, I don't like it. It smells like incense mixed with the scent of pine. Not something I would want to smell like.

This is such a nice scent!! It is very fresh and clean, not overwhelming at all. And my husband loves it on me! I was hoping so much that this one would work for me, being that most scents end up giving me a headache or bother me. But alas...Argggg I am going to give it a chance though, for at least a week longer. UPDATE: Yes! This one does work for me. It seems to have melded with my chemistry, does not bother me now. Love it!

on 4/23/2009 3:42:00 PM

I'm not much of a perfume person. This was actually the first one I bought for myself, but I smelled many different ones before choosing this. Some days I like it more than others, but I do really like it. My ex always told me I smelled good when wearing it, so ^_^

on 3/19/2009 6:33:00 PM

this perfume smells so good its a little sweet but its okay! still smells great!

As some people have said, it really means nothing to have a celebrity name tagged on a perfume...it's all about the quality of the perfume, it's overall aroma, and it's lasting power.

That being said...I LOVE this scent. It's so pretty smelling, and quite girly. The lasting power is awful. I find myself reapplying a bit during the day.

The bottle is very pretty, but quite plain. The most irritating thing about it is the top! It is SO hard to click on and off because you have to line up the top with these two ridges each time...it's extremely annoying. These thing's aside, I really enjoy the scent and the perfume is quite affordable.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I used half of this big bottle when I first got it but have not used it for a couple of years...just tired of it..it is a nice, unoffensive mild floral...creamy not strong. It never was really me, so I stopped wearing it...the bottle if gorgeous, but the top is very hard to get on as it has to be placed at the perfect "groove" or it will not go back on, which is pretty annoying if you are going to use this daily. I have been on the hunt for a signature scent...this is a great deal at places like Marshalls, TJmaxx, Ross....

Popular Fragrances