Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by eye Color : Black
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 7/12/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a really sweet scent with a bit of musk. It smells like honey, brown sugar and vanilla. However even though it is sweet is stays elegant. Not an everyday scent but nice at night.

on 5/8/2012 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I'm 34....and not a daily wearer of perfume.

I'm not a girly girl either.

Yet, I love this girly girl perfume. It's almost a chemical smell at times but it reminds of this particular flower i once smelled back in Burma that i haven't seen anywhere else. Maybe it's just memories playing tricks on me.

It lasts for a long time on me.

It's very inexpensive for the amount that you get.

You just have to be light with the application of it or you can pretty much overwhelm the entire office.

My usual go to scent is Chanel Coco and although this scent is a sweet smelling perfume, i think this may be taking over as my favorite scent!

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of those fragrances that I wouldn't expect to like, its more spicy, woody, musky, and almost sultry. I remember i wore this to school for the first and last time, its very heavy and everyone was sneezing and coughing, i felt SO bad... :/ but the dry down smells amazing and just one spritz lasts the whole day, no joke. That is why i would never buy this again :]Not only is the bottle is huge (3.3oz) but you don't need to use that much.

on 8/19/2011 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got very lucky. I got this at Ross for $11.99 for a very pretty 1.7 oz bottle, after trying it elsewhere. This is not what I expected from anything Hilary Duff. This is a wonderful, warm, spicy fruit that fades into a soft, lightly musky wood, and it has very good sillage. I remember reading that it's supposed to have mangosteen notes, but on Fragrantica, it says mango. What is intriguing is the wood note: cocobolo. I don't know of any other fragrance with this wood. It's softer and sweeter than sandalwood to my nose. I would give it a 5, but I just got it, and I need to wear it longer to be certain. : )

Edit: Okay, it gets a 5...works supremely well on me, and I can't stop sniffing my hair and wrists. It sweetens up on me with time, and the wood note mellows. Surprise, surprise.

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I'm really sensitive to smells and tend to get headaches at the first whiff of obnoxious and/or cloyingly sweet scents. Thankfully, With Love is neither obnoxious nor cloyingly sweet. It's kind of sultry and musky and vanilla-y and spicy and altogether divine. I received the With Love set (gorgeous vintage-looking 3.3 oz glass bottle, lotion, and candle) for Christmas a few years ago, and to this day I've yet to get bored with the scent. It's such a strange, complex, "can't put my finger on it" kind of scent -- so interesting and lovely that it always keeps me coming back for more.

Okay, so one day a few years ago I was accosted by a perfume sales woman who was attempting to pawn off a new perfume by Hilary Duff on me. I said no thank you and walked off. I figured it would smell too sweet, like most other celeb scents. I continued on with life until I saw a pretty unmarked bottle at a perfume counter a few months later. I was sniffing perfume trying to kill time, and I sniffed this perfume and fell in love. I couldn't find a display and I asked the saleswoman who made it. She told me it was Hilary Duff and I about died.

This stuff smells SO amazing! I love musky, warm scents, and this really fits the bill for me. I also like that the bottle is pretty and not tacky. At least its less embarrassing because people don't know that its by Hilary Duff. Ha! Keep your eyes peeled at TJ Maxx or Ross for this stuff - they usually have it cheap! $10-$20 depending on how big the bottle is or if it comes in a gift set.

***PS- I am super sensitive to smells. I have gotten terrible headaches and thrown up after wearing certain perfumes all day. This perfume isn't so sweet that it makes me sick. I always receive compliments because it wears beautifully on me. :)

on 5/27/2010 9:34:00 AM

Oh yum, I really like this! It's supposed to have mangosteen as a note; I'm not sure I can smell exactly, that but Wrapped with Love is a soft fruity-floral (more fruit than floral, I think) that doesn't beat you over the head with syrupy sweetness. It's woody and amber-y in the drydown, and I definitely get a milkiness as well, which I love. It certainly suits girls in their teens and early-twenties--I assume this is the target market--but I feel it works well for me, too (early thirties). It's sweet but not in a cloying way. Lasting power is quite good, about 4-5 hours on me. I also adore the bottle and the box design, they're too pretty! Hilary Duff...who knew? I got the 50mL bottle for under CA$25--I would certainly buy it again even at twice that price.

on 12/15/2008 7:56:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For those who are quick to turn on this fragrance just because it came from Hilary Duff, Hilary is in her 20's with classy and mature taste, as is reflected in this fragrance.

I am in absolute love with the fragrance. I fell in love with it the first time I smelt it. The only way I can describe it is warm, spicy, musky, and slightly sticky sweet. It is a very strong scent. However, the reason for only giving it 3 stars is because the fragrance goes bad very quickly. I bought the largest bottle, 3.3 oz, and only had it for a year when it started to go bad. I had only used it a few times so Sephora let me exchange it for a new one. The new one smelled just like it was supposed to, so I know the last one had gone bad. I kept it stowed away in the dark and away from heat while only using it during special occasions. It's been about a year again and I've noticed that it doesn't smell right again. The scent is very obviously different. It smells citrusy, which it is not supposed to smell like at all, and also less strong.

Something else I've noticed is that when I went to go buy a new bottle, it also smelled off. It's almost like the fragrance has gone rancid in the stores while they were sitting on the shelves. I exchanged for another one thinking it may have been a bad bottle but the other one was also off. Even though both bottles smelled "off" when compared to how the fragrance is intended to smell like, they smelled different from each other. One still had a slight sweet smell while the other smelled completely sour. It convinced me that they must have in fact spoiled. Being that With Love is the first fragrance I've fallen in love with, I just know when it smells right or off.

I've heard that celebrity fragrances have a shorter life than brand fragrances, but one year is just too short. I have another celebrity fragrance that I've had for a little longer timeframe than this recent bottle of With Love, and it still smells like it did the first time I smelt it.

If you're going to purchase this fragrance, I would advise to get the smallest bottle, assuming you are able to get your hands on a fresh one, and use it as often as possible because it will probably go bad before you even use it up.

It's a shame. The scent is so beautiful but the formulation is just awful. I'm just going to have to look elsewhere for a hopefully similar scent that is also warm, musky, spicy, and sticky sweet because I've given up on this fragrance.

on 11/30/2008 3:49:00 AM

This is going to be odd, but I actually like this fragrance. I can't believe I'd like one of these celebrity scents, but considering the fact that this is done by the same perfumer who created other scents that perfumistas praise, it ain't that bad. I ran around the mall thinking to myself that I can't believe I'd ever like one of these scents, and it doesn't smell cheap to me. With Love on my skin is very quiet. I guess I have a chemistry that allows the top notes to fade really quickly...which is good because I enjoy the base notes. On me, I get amber, vanilla and incense. The sweetness of the vanilla becomes more apparent with time, but it's never overwhleming. This is a nice comfort scent to weae in the middle of winter. I think I might try layering it a bit with some of my other fumes.

But how am I ever going to explain to people that I'm wearing a Hillary Duff perfume?

on 5/28/2007 9:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

this is my favorite fragrance.. i usually hate celebrity fragrances.. they tend to smell cheap, generic, and have no dimension.. this one, however, is none of the above! it's smells soft, warm, and very pretty. i love it. it's one of those that'll smell great on either a teenager or a lady!

Popular Fragrances