Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 18 & Under
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

4.3

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 8/1/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I just LOVE the smell, oh my, the muskiness and the floral...it's just perfection. On the other hand, it doesn't last long though.

on 8/28/2011 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely looove this perfume! i got a huuge bottle for about 10 dollars with the lotion and everything from walmart on sale. I bought this about 5 years ago, and when i saw it i picked it up again. A little goes a long way, its super inexpensive, and smells fantastic. Didnt seem like a perfume id expect from her, but its still good. Id repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE the packaging of the perfume. The bottle is of a vintage inspired style which is super pretty, especially for those who like to display perfumes on vanities. As for the perfume, it is strong with one spritz, but I like it as it last's for a reasonable amount of time. One spray of this is enough as too much is over-powering. The scent reminds me of Autumn. I can just picture the leaves falling and the leaves of trees turning orange/brown from green. The perfect scent for that season. It has woody floral notes, with a bit of spice. I'm going to be sad when I run out as I have only half a bottle left! :)

EDIT - I lowered it down to 4 lippys because it's starting to smell a bit too spicy for me.

on 11/9/2010 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this perfume! Got this as a gift and am absoutely in love with it! The smell is not too heavy, and not too light and a little goes a long way. I especially love the packaging, the antique style perfume bottle is very cute. As for the smell, it is fruity, yet a little spicy which I find is perfect for me. Definitely one of my favourtie fragrances and will repurchase when I run out!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I love this product. I loved it since it came out and everybody compliments me when I spray it. It's so woodsy and romantic with a touch of sweetness, I feel so girly and mysterious when I wear it. People sometimes think I'm wearing one of the Juicy Couture perfumes, the one with woodsier notes. The only thing with mine is that the lid only goes on a certain direction and it's just a pet peeve of mine when something does that. This perfume can be found at most TJ MAXX or Marshall's for under $25, which is great :)

this is probably my favorite perfume ever.

.... I actually like the song too. lol

on 12/30/2008 2:23:00 PM

I smelled this sample in a magazine and I was immediately drawn to it. I am not a Hilary Duff fan but this scent was enticing. It had warm undertones and it was a subtle, sophisticated scent that I felt could be worn by young adults. It is versatile and can be worn in the day, as well as at night. It has great lasting power and the scent stays with you from morning until night.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

At first, i maily got this because i adore hilary duff. ON THE INTERNET, without smelling it. it turned out smelling AMAZING. i don't know how to explain it but i looove it. the bottle is gorgeous. she designed it inspired on a vintige ring she has. i'm on my 2nd bottle, i get compliments all the time when i hug people. i don't know how anyone could didlike the smell. i would get this no matter who it was by.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i love woody perfumes; my two favourites are miss dior cherie and with love. with love is very unique and lasts a reasonable amount of time for an inexpensive perfume (around $30 CND for a set with shower gel and body wash) i wear this every day. the only reason i wouldn't buy this again is because i'm very experimental with perfumes and woud like to try something new :)

I got a full size bottle of this when my mom bought tons of Elizabeth Arden skin care products (which she loves, by the way). The SA was wonderful- she gave so much free stuff, and when she found out I was 16, she went and got me the box of this.
She sprayed it on my hand and I was kinda iffy about it..but I took it anyway, and the more I smelled it, the more I loved it.
It was really cold this morning, and I wore the perfume today...the perfume is warm, and sweet...it's like a cashmere blanket and hot chocolate and good book on a cold, rainy day.
It's not something to wear on a hot day...but it's delicious and warm and sweet...this isn't a perfume that I would have expected from a former pop princess...it's lovely and beautiful...I honestly don't see why it has such warm reviews.
Try it...and don't judge it by the first initial blast (at first spray, it does smell like vodka), but when the alcohol in the perfume wears off, all you smell is the chocolate and coconut...:D

Popular Fragrances