Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.7

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Such a lovely perfume still got the body lotion for it, defiantly buy it again just a shame a got discontinued

I haven't bought this product personally but I have often smelt it in perfume shops or at friends house who own them. And i am surprised I love the smell! But not enough for myself to go out and buy it. I think because I'm not overly a Hilary Duff fan. I do like the scent though for a celebrity inspired perfume.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

it has a sweet expensive smell.....if you know what i mean...lol

on 8/1/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I just LOVE the smell, oh my, the muskiness and the floral...it's just perfection. On the other hand, it doesn't last long though.

on 6/21/2013 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Hahaha Hilary Duff was my childhood idol! But when I heard about her coming out with her own perfume, I was a bit pessimistic though because many celebrity perfumes tend to have that generic, too overly-powering fruity smell to it. However I decided to give it a chance then and I ended up liking it because the scent was really unexpected! It was musky but still feminine, smells like vanilla which I love and a little bit like coconut which I don't really like but since it's only a little bit I liked it anyway :P

Recently I've been contemplating on buying it since it's so cheap now and I actually have money now haha but before I do any buying I had to do a scent check to see if I still like the scent. So I did. And unfortunately my taste has changed :( over the years I've discovered that strong vanilla scents don't go we'll on me (gross, but it smells like BO on me) and I think if I buy this perfume today I won't like it. Sad, the perfume bottle is nice, its price today is really cheap now, the smell is quite unique and it really does stand out from the rest of celebrity perfumes out there.

on 6/13/2013 1:10:00 AM

This scent to me is warm, musky, and great for the winter. It feels sophisticated and is not a scent that I would have imagined was created by Hillary Duff. I wore this scent all through college and I have a lot of memories associated with it. It is still a scent I like to wear from time to time and I absolutely LOVE the bottle. Like the scent, the bottle seems more sophisticated than something associated with a teen idol. I still see this from time to time at T.J. Maxx/Marshall's at less than $10 a pop. I think it's definitely worth it to pick it up if you see it at that price. I have just a tiny bit left in my current bottle but plan to repurchase.

on 3/20/2013 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This perfume smells a lot like alcohol. Very strong at first, so DO NOT smell it right away when you spray, It'll hurt your nose :/
It's a scent that I cannot explain. I got my first bottle of this for my 10th birthday as Hilary Duff was my childhood idol. I guess I loved it back then. I finished that bottle and got another one. Now that I'm older, I don't seem to like it as much as I used to. The bottle is beautiful, but it's not my favourite fragrance and I won't be buying again. Sorry Hilary........

on 12/10/2012 12:03:00 AM

I was enticed by the good reviews I'd read about this perfume and I was itching to try out a new scent. I'm extremely picky - I like sweetness but nothing too sugary or sharp, musky but not skunky and spicy but not peppery. I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about this fragrance but it sure is keeping me interested! I'm impressed considering it's a celebrity scent.

It is a great warm, winter fragrance. It has a sweetness to it - on my skin it does smell quite a bit like brown sugar. I totally know what a reviewer below means by ''warm apple juice'' - kind of like a cider. The muskiness is relatively subtle. The staying power is excellent and I got it DIRT cheap.

Would definitely recommend - especially at a discount price.

on 10/5/2012 4:27:00 PM

For me, this is a great winter fragrance. Warm, with a spicy vanilla muskiness to it. A gorgeous scent, and my fiance loves it!! And it's quite reasonable now, I got mine at Winners for el cheapo--$19.99 CDN! AAAAAND it came with a roll-on and this crazy little container of sparkly gold powder scented with the fragrance. Tricky little bugger to open, but beautiful results. This was the first celebrity scent I purchased, and I was shocked that I liked it so much! It actually smells like a grown up, and I liked that too. Yay Hilary!

on 10/5/2012 3:36:00 AM

This is a spicy-woody scent, quite masculine. In the bottle also smells sweet, faintly of coconut. Unfortunately, when applied it loses that feminine come and hug me sweetness and the spices take over becoming even more masculine.

I don't find it to be that long-lasting (which is a good thing in this case). The bottle looks nice, don't like the cap though, it's cheap plastic.

I don't like it. My favourite fragrances are 'Fantasy' (Britney Spears), Lancome's Poeme and Burberry. All fruity-floral, warm and feminine.

Popular Fragrances