Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by hair type : Relaxed
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.6

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 8/15/2017 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This is a different and nice perfume. To me its sexy and woody-smelling. It feel like a pinetree with some spices and warmth. I really enjo it. Not my all time favorite, but really nice when youre in the mod for sometibg unique and not what everybody is wearing.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I brought a sample vial from an etailer and I made the right choice. I was nervous because all the negative reviews on another review site. I was also worried about the spicy woodsy note. However this fragrance is beautiful. Unfortunately I don't have one of those bloodhound noses that can dissect a scent from start to finish. On me this scent is like a light powdery smell with a kick of spice to keep it from being boring. Whom ever was responsible for putting together Hilary's fragrance did a great job. I also give Hilary props for taking a risk and stepping out of the fruity, sweet, teeny star floral arena.

on 7/27/2011 4:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I was surfing the net and came across a poll from TotalBeauty.com where they listed the worst and best celebrity scents. Hillary Duff was either No.1 or No. 2 so I decided to try it out. I have no idea who this person is as I am from Europe so I was not prejudiced. I was able to pick it up on a website in Germany for 27 Eur for 50ml.

This fragrance is worth every penny. I have fragrances in my collection which cost over 200 euro which cannot hold water to this scent. I love everything from the opening to the dry-down which is where this fragrance is especially beautiful and pleasing. I love how the floral notes are perfectly balanced with the woods to create a grown up fragrance which can be worn and appreciated by women of all age groups. The scent is not overpowering but a the same time gives enough silage to last all day.

Very well done and wort a try. For those not being able to afford a woody fragrance from the line of Serge Lutens this is a nice soft alternative. There are a lot of woody scents on the market today but a lot of them are poorly made. The bottle is also nicely done and feels posh in the hands.

on 12/3/2008 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Even though when I first smelled this it didn't strike me (and I love sweet scents), when I saw it at Ross for $15, I had to get it. Let's just say that was a bad call. This scent actually made me nauseous! I'm returning it and will replace it with YSL's Babydoll. Maybe Wrapped With Love will be better...Sorry Hilary!

Edit: The best part of the experience was that I was able to return it! :D

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

I just sampled this yesterday and I have to say I was very pleasantly surprised. This one is actually a good celeb fragrance, kind of reminiscent of Armani's Mania for women (white bottle), but less flowery. I am not a fan of coconut but here, it's just the right amount, blended with amber and musk. This is a crowd pleaser nevertheless, classified as a floral fruity, although it's not as floral or as fruity as I would have imagined at first, and somehow manages to be a lot better than many other celeb fragrances out there. Good lasting power as well. Notes include : mangosteen fruit, exotic spices, mangosteen flower, cocobolo wood , amber, milk, musk.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I honestly had no idea who Hilary Duff was and why she was considered "famous" before trying this scent. I did "google" her name and got a picture, however, I still do not recognize her from anything... Anyway, I tried this scent based on the perfume notes, which on paper attracted me. Well, although the bottle is very pretty, this scent did not work for me. Quite frankly, it smelled like beer and mangoes on me, and a bit rancid. I'll pass...

on 10/9/2006 10:10:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

I suppose Hilary Duff sensibly concluded that the only way she could possibly blend into the supersaturated celebrity perfume market was simply NOT to blend in-and with that conclusion, she did alright by me. No fruity-floral overkill here, Sephora classifies this juice as a mossy wood, and indeed it is a light scent, (I could barely detect it at first), that blooms into a creamy, woody concoction rounded out with slight fruit and floral nuances which appear by mid-stage. Some notes I discerned in the beginning included mandarin, apricot, rose, and coconut-yes, I know-that sounds like your run-of-the-mill fruity floral, but the real notes are variations thereof, (mangosteen fruit, cocobolo wood), and blend together very well. Although it rests lightly against the perfumey Elizabeth Arden background, it becomes more grounded during the drydown, quickly morphing into an amber-tinged, deeper, suede-like scent. It smells better if you allow the stages to evolve and waft around you rather than continuing to thrust your nose into your wrist every 5 minutes, and oh-I love catching that waltzing, woody waft. This is very pleasant for the office, maybe not enough oomph for the evenings or partying-itís not sexy, but rather a romantic, feel-good essence, in line with the starletís philosophy behind the nature of the scent: the unconditional love of family, the generosity of friendship, and the breathtaking excitement of romance. The lasting power should prove to be pretty decent also, I just sprayed once on my arm, and that was enough to delight my senses throughout the afternoon. Way not to go, HD!

Popular Fragrances