Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by hair type : Kinky
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.7

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 11/14/2010 11:16:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

This scent was horrible on me. I don't know if it didn't work with my body chemistry, but it seriously smells like BO. I found it at Meijer on clearance for about $3 and figured I'd try it because it was so cheap. I'm so glad I didn't pay more! I've thought about giving it away, but I really can't do that in good conscience knowing how awful it smelled on me.

on 6/28/2009 10:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine

This one smells like a caramel milkshake to me. It's a very sweet foody scent. I'm a fan of sweet gourmand scents like Fantasy, Pink Sugar, etc, and this one definitely fits into that category IMO. The drydown also has a bit of an earthy smell (perhaps the amber). I will keep this one in my rotation of yummy scents for quite a while I'd say!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

Ok I am 30 years old and swear by this stuff. This is my favorite fragrance, which my 2 nieces try to steal from me. I love the scent and it lasts for about 6 hours on me. Gets alot of compliments from men and does not overpower my nose (which is always a turnoff if the cologne is too strong for you!) Will repurchase again and again!

Popular Fragrances