Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

4.4

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had this scent since '07 and finally got rid of it a year ago as it was collecting dust in my closet! It's pretty and subtle, like amber and honey but I'm more of a statement kind of girl when it comes to fragrance I love complex scents. Doesn't last long either:( overall, it's wearable but not something that invites compliments. With Love reminds me of a winter turtleneck, sure it's warm and cozy, but not the most appealing option out there and you either love or hate wearing it!

on 8/1/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I just LOVE the smell, oh my, the muskiness and the floral...it's just perfection. On the other hand, it doesn't last long though.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is such a nice scent. It is fruity, yet spicy-sweet. It does have a milky note to it, but it isn't too much on my skin. This scent reminds me of Halle Berry "Halle". It seems to be fruitier and sweeter though.

Today when I wore With Love it didn't smell the same as usual for the first hour or so that I had it on. It smelled more like vanilla than when I last used it. However, right now after having it on for about 8 hours, it is back to it's normal self - fruity and sweet. It smells ever so slightly like Escada Collection on me now.

I would repurchase this one. The bottle I have, the smaller size, is pretty as well as sturdy.

on 12/29/2010 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I generally avoid celebrity perfumes like the plague. This is one of the only celebrity perfumes I like, the other one being Britney's Circus Fantasy. The scent of With Love is sweet, but fresh at the same time (if that makes any sense). Nothing sickly sweet at all, like candy store sweet or anything. I swear, the scent strongly resembles some sort of herbal tea beverage (on me, at least). It's very strange, because it smells like something completely different on other people. Upon the first 10 minutes of applying, it has a slight bitter note that I'm not too fond of, but the drydown diffuses that note almost completely, which is a huge relief, because the base notes are the best part of this fragrance. I'm 19 now and my HG perfume now is Chanel Coco, but to be honest, with this fragrance, I wore it for 2 years straight in high school, so I think I'm going to go out today and get me another bottle, for old times' sake. It would be my third bottle. Speaking of the bottle, it's pretty and not over-the top. Just classic, which is what I'm all about.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this scent it last all day without being to strong and overpowering... this is the only perfume my boyfriend can tolerate!!! i recommend you try it before you buy!! make sure it blends well with your body's natural oils... b/c it smelled great on me but my gf it didnt smell that great!!

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Wow, I love this stuff!!! It smells absolutely AMAZING, I swear. It's just a great scent and, even the souffle lasts all day! One day I ran out of my two bottle and, just wore the souffle I can smell it all day! My mom even asked me at the end of the day what I was wearing and, she agreed it smells amazing! And, she stole it the next day,lol!

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love this scent. It is absolutely amazing. I got a sample from Sephora and was really impressed. This is a refreshing smell that is great to wear no matter what season or time of day. It is hard to describe the scent. It is clean and fun. Always smells pleasant, never overdone. It has major staying power and I can still smell it after 10 hours sweating in the Southern heat. The packaging is pretty - I have the roller ball version and it just takes a little dab for me to smell amazing. A little pricey, but really worth it. In my top three for fragrances.

on 6/20/2008 1:43:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

My mission - try every celebrity fragrance in one department store and confirm my snobbery about them (all the same fruity florals with minor differences). Result, my snobbery was rewarded. Hate them all. And then I noticed With Love...Hilary Duff (eye roll). Sprayed it on a card - mmm, smells like something else, something I like. Sprayed it on my arm. Wow, how nice. Vanilla sweetness with the kick of something that smells like the skin of an orange (Mangosteen?) Then lots of beautiful woods, mainly sandalwood. There is a gentle spicy, incensy 'feel' to it that includes a good dose of saffron in my opinion. Then it's all milky amber for hours afterwards. Shockingly, I believe it's also unisex - how very European. It could easily be an exquisite Italian designer fragrance - so it's no surprise that I rate it as a decent alternative to Fendi's Theorema for women, Gianfranco Ferre 20 or Mabousson and it's reminiscent of, but not as masculine as Costume National 21 and Givenchy Pi. So there. A big surprise. I have been wearing it for days and the compliments are abundant. When people ask what I'm wearing, I say "It's something I picked up in Italy". What a snob I am!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I waited forever to get this! When I first tried it in a store(the week it came out) I loved it! But unfortunately I couldn't afford it! But I finally got this about a week ago and I'm so happy with it! I've noticed that the scent lasts alot longer than any of my other perfumes. I will repurchase again.<3

on 4/30/2007 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've never fallen in love with a fragrance as quickly as I have with this! I sprayed the tester and as it dried down, I was left with the most beautiful, warm, soft, sweet scent. I bought it immediately, and I never buy perfume (always request it and receive it as a gift). I couldn't wait to own this! For the record: I'm indifferent about Hilary Duff; not a fan nor was I about to hate this because of her.

Someone said in an earlier review, "I am SICK TO DEATH of reading comments that the bottle is old lady-ish. I'm 24, and it makes me wonder just how young you are that you only want a perfume if the bottle is pink...Change your style ladies, immaturity shows in your language. Dust head to toe in baby powder and I'm sure you'll smell "young"." This was worth quoting. I have Britney's perfumes and consider this scent superior (I find Fantasy to be too sugary sweet), and this bottle more sophisticated.

Popular Fragrances