Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This fragrance is gorgeous, somewhat sweet but spicy.. it smells like brown sugar, golden syrup, amber and cinnamon.
I don't usually go for "celebrity scents" but this has definitely won me over. I am in love with this.. it is long lasting and the bottle is so elegant.

on 8/28/2011 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely looove this perfume! i got a huuge bottle for about 10 dollars with the lotion and everything from walmart on sale. I bought this about 5 years ago, and when i saw it i picked it up again. A little goes a long way, its super inexpensive, and smells fantastic. Didnt seem like a perfume id expect from her, but its still good. Id repurchase.

on 7/5/2010 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

*** EDIT : I returned this, after all. I was not really wearing it so I guess I didn't like it as much as I thought I did.

----

I like this because it smells REALLY weird. The scent really grew on me because at first, I hated it. I had seen this perfume for dirt cheap at multiple places but there was never a display so I didn't know what it smelled like. When I finally was able to try it on, I though it smelled disgustingly spicy - something like burnt caramel. I kept shopping and couldn't stop smelling it on my wrist. I couldn't figure out what it smelled like at all or if I liked it or not. Later that night, I was still uncertain about this perfume. When I encountered it later on, I couldn't resist and I bought it. It's not my favorite perfume by any means, but it's an intriguing perfume that I enjoy wearing sometimes, just because it's so different from anything else.

on 12/23/2009 5:05:00 PM

I love the smell of this perfume it's so pretty. I've had this perfume for a while and love it, but I'm not sure I would repurchase it not because I don't like the smell but because I like trying different perfume because I love perfume :)

I got a full size bottle of this when my mom bought tons of Elizabeth Arden skin care products (which she loves, by the way). The SA was wonderful- she gave so much free stuff, and when she found out I was 16, she went and got me the box of this.
She sprayed it on my hand and I was kinda iffy about it..but I took it anyway, and the more I smelled it, the more I loved it.
It was really cold this morning, and I wore the perfume today...the perfume is warm, and sweet...it's like a cashmere blanket and hot chocolate and good book on a cold, rainy day.
It's not something to wear on a hot day...but it's delicious and warm and sweet...this isn't a perfume that I would have expected from a former pop princess...it's lovely and beautiful...I honestly don't see why it has such warm reviews.
Try it...and don't judge it by the first initial blast (at first spray, it does smell like vodka), but when the alcohol in the perfume wears off, all you smell is the chocolate and coconut...:D

on 3/15/2008 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought a half ounce bottle and lotion in a giftset at Walmart for ten dollars. I never smelled the perfume before, but for ten dollars, I thought it was worth buying because the bottle was pretty. I do like this perfume a lot though. It smells like a very heavy floral from the bottle but when I put it on, I begin to smell a nice woodsy note. I typically do not like heavy florals or woody notes but I like this perfume for some off reason. It's great for winter and is perfect for a cozy winter night around a fire.

on 8/3/2007 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

it's a very nice, subtle, smooth fragrance.. but it doesn't smell right on me.. woodsy/orientals don't really fit me.. so this wasn't exactly my cup of tea.. but i have a bottle and i spray it in my room from time to time just because it's so pretty and calming. =D