Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.9

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

it has a sweet expensive smell.....if you know what i mean...lol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This fragrance is gorgeous, somewhat sweet but spicy.. it smells like brown sugar, golden syrup, amber and cinnamon.
I don't usually go for "celebrity scents" but this has definitely won me over. I am in love with this.. it is long lasting and the bottle is so elegant.

on 7/12/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a really sweet scent with a bit of musk. It smells like honey, brown sugar and vanilla. However even though it is sweet is stays elegant. Not an everyday scent but nice at night.

on 12/6/2012 8:09:00 AM

Loooooove this fragrance!

I love anything with vanilla, coconut & musk notes.
So this purfume is for me!

I have bought this fragrance about 3 times over the last 6 years,
It's absolutely wonderful. <3

on 10/5/2012 4:27:00 PM

For me, this is a great winter fragrance. Warm, with a spicy vanilla muskiness to it. A gorgeous scent, and my fiance loves it!! And it's quite reasonable now, I got mine at Winners for el cheapo--$19.99 CDN! AAAAAND it came with a roll-on and this crazy little container of sparkly gold powder scented with the fragrance. Tricky little bugger to open, but beautiful results. This was the first celebrity scent I purchased, and I was shocked that I liked it so much! It actually smells like a grown up, and I liked that too. Yay Hilary!

on 3/9/2012 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I first had a whiff of this fragrance in a magazine sample when I was a rebellious, intransigent adolescent (thank goodness I've toned down a bit lol!)
It appealed to me then, and still appeals to me now.
I find it's lighter than most oriental, spicy fragrances such as Yves St Laurent's Opium, which makes it perfectly wearable for a young lady.
I usually only wear it when going out at night though.
The whole ritual of putting on the fragrance makes me feel feminine, yet dangerously sexy...
Yes, the price of the 30ml bottle is a tad bit exorbitant for a student on a shoe string budget.
But hey... What are birthdays and parents for? Lol...

on 12/29/2011 6:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I've had my eyes on this product for months before I finally bought myself a little one for $20 (on sale) and I just gotta say that the smell is rather strong but after a few hours, the scent become more toned down and more easy on the nose.

:D

It is most definite a Fall scent. I never really liked her other one (Wrapped with love) but this one is a keeper.

on 11/26/2011 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I got this as a sample in Walgreens randomly one day from a sales associate while checking out. I knew that Hillary Duff had a perfume, but never tried it up until then. Celebrity perfumes often take the safe route in order to appeal to a large demography and With Love is no exception. The scent is nice and not overwhelming, but nothing special. I will not purchase.

on 11/12/2011 8:25:00 PM

I really like this perfume. I have a mini EDP from a set of this. This is definitely a fall/winter scent, sweet gourmand/ oriental. To me this smells like warm apple juice. Quite sweet, so I don;t like to wear too much at once. I can't say much about the lasting power since I haven't timed it. I won't reperchase because I want to branch out with my winter scents.

on 8/28/2011 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely looove this perfume! i got a huuge bottle for about 10 dollars with the lotion and everything from walmart on sale. I bought this about 5 years ago, and when i saw it i picked it up again. A little goes a long way, its super inexpensive, and smells fantastic. Didnt seem like a perfume id expect from her, but its still good. Id repurchase.

Popular Fragrances