Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

I haven't bought this product personally but I have often smelt it in perfume shops or at friends house who own them. And i am surprised I love the smell! But not enough for myself to go out and buy it. I think because I'm not overly a Hilary Duff fan. I do like the scent though for a celebrity inspired perfume.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A very flirty fragrance that reminds me of a fruit steamed in butter, a very creamy scent. The mango stands out throughout the entire staying power of this perfume for me, while the amber and musk pop out to surprise you. It only lasts about four hours with two sprays for me and then completely disappears. Very disappointing in the longevity for such a creamy fragrance.
I'd say it's more of a mid-Oriental, not so light to be frivolous or young and certainly not heavy at all. The musk envelops you enough to give this a bit of mystique.
A very pretty fragrance to wear year-round. I actually love the bottle it's in. I think it's so pretty for such a little price.
Top Notes: Spices, Mango.
Middle Notes: Cocobolo, Mango Blossom.
Base Notes: Amber, Musk.

on 6/21/2013 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Hahaha Hilary Duff was my childhood idol! But when I heard about her coming out with her own perfume, I was a bit pessimistic though because many celebrity perfumes tend to have that generic, too overly-powering fruity smell to it. However I decided to give it a chance then and I ended up liking it because the scent was really unexpected! It was musky but still feminine, smells like vanilla which I love and a little bit like coconut which I don't really like but since it's only a little bit I liked it anyway :P

Recently I've been contemplating on buying it since it's so cheap now and I actually have money now haha but before I do any buying I had to do a scent check to see if I still like the scent. So I did. And unfortunately my taste has changed :( over the years I've discovered that strong vanilla scents don't go we'll on me (gross, but it smells like BO on me) and I think if I buy this perfume today I won't like it. Sad, the perfume bottle is nice, its price today is really cheap now, the smell is quite unique and it really does stand out from the rest of celebrity perfumes out there.

on 6/13/2013 1:10:00 AM

This scent to me is warm, musky, and great for the winter. It feels sophisticated and is not a scent that I would have imagined was created by Hillary Duff. I wore this scent all through college and I have a lot of memories associated with it. It is still a scent I like to wear from time to time and I absolutely LOVE the bottle. Like the scent, the bottle seems more sophisticated than something associated with a teen idol. I still see this from time to time at T.J. Maxx/Marshall's at less than $10 a pop. I think it's definitely worth it to pick it up if you see it at that price. I have just a tiny bit left in my current bottle but plan to repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this at Target a while back after Christmas on markdown. The only thing I had to go by was the pretty box and the scratch-and-sniff sticker outside. For the price, (I think it was at least half off) I could not resist. I was looking for something different to add to my perfume collection. I was very pleasantly suprised. It is sweet with some spice and musk. I have gotten several compliments on it and although I have a couple of other favorites, I would consider this my current signature scent. I have since ordered a replacement bottle online after I ran out. I did not think that a sophisticated scent would be associated with a "teen perfume", but I was proven wrong!

on 12/10/2012 12:03:00 AM

I was enticed by the good reviews I'd read about this perfume and I was itching to try out a new scent. I'm extremely picky - I like sweetness but nothing too sugary or sharp, musky but not skunky and spicy but not peppery. I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about this fragrance but it sure is keeping me interested! I'm impressed considering it's a celebrity scent.

It is a great warm, winter fragrance. It has a sweetness to it - on my skin it does smell quite a bit like brown sugar. I totally know what a reviewer below means by ''warm apple juice'' - kind of like a cider. The muskiness is relatively subtle. The staying power is excellent and I got it DIRT cheap.

Would definitely recommend - especially at a discount price.

on 10/5/2012 3:36:00 AM

This is a spicy-woody scent, quite masculine. In the bottle also smells sweet, faintly of coconut. Unfortunately, when applied it loses that feminine come and hug me sweetness and the spices take over becoming even more masculine.

I don't find it to be that long-lasting (which is a good thing in this case). The bottle looks nice, don't like the cap though, it's cheap plastic.

I don't like it. My favourite fragrances are 'Fantasy' (Britney Spears), Lancome's Poeme and Burberry. All fruity-floral, warm and feminine.

on 9/13/2012 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Received a bottle of this perfume as a gift, and it really smells quite lovely in the bottle. It just doesn't seem to mesh well on my skin, unfortunately, and just went a bit soapy and overpowering.

on 12/3/2011 10:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I love this perfume! :) It is a great floral scent with some warmth to it....maybe a slight vanilla as well. I got a bottle of this for Christmas last year ($10.00 USD from Big Lots for small bottle.) A few days I went back to the same Big Lots and could not find the Haliry Duff With Love perfume but I did find a cheaper version of it called Love Me ($3.50 USD for triple the size of With Love small bottle.) I think the Love Me smells a little better than the With Love b/c it seems to have more of a vanilla scent to it which I like (but they are the same scent except for that.) I love both scents though. As far as staying power goes I find I can still smell 4-5 hours after sppyling which is wonderful for a perfume. I would and probaly will repurchase both of these perfumes. I recommend both! :)

on 11/3/2011 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this as an everyday scent- nice but not overwhelming, but still nothing special. I think it's over-priced.

Popular Fragrances