Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.9

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I smelled this at a store upon it's release and was blindsided by a saleswoman just spraying it into the air. Needless to say it was a bit overwhelming. Speed up a few years, a gentleman I was conversing with raved about Hillary Duff With Love, as a unisex boozy vanilla amber melange. I knew I had to try it. He was right.... unisex whisky opening with a drydown of heavenly cakey vanilla ----
Warming and comforting, cozy and cuddlely, sensually seductive with the right partner; in between. LOVE! A great celebrity fragrance; very long wearing (into the next day) does not scream, shrill or smell cheap like many do. No doubt a full worthy bottle for me.

on 8/15/2017 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This is a different and nice perfume. To me its sexy and woody-smelling. It feel like a pinetree with some spices and warmth. I really enjo it. Not my all time favorite, but really nice when youre in the mod for sometibg unique and not what everybody is wearing.

I haven't bought this product personally but I have often smelt it in perfume shops or at friends house who own them. And i am surprised I love the smell! But not enough for myself to go out and buy it. I think because I'm not overly a Hilary Duff fan. I do like the scent though for a celebrity inspired perfume.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had this scent since '07 and finally got rid of it a year ago as it was collecting dust in my closet! It's pretty and subtle, like amber and honey but I'm more of a statement kind of girl when it comes to fragrance I love complex scents. Doesn't last long either:( overall, it's wearable but not something that invites compliments. With Love reminds me of a winter turtleneck, sure it's warm and cozy, but not the most appealing option out there and you either love or hate wearing it!

on 6/13/2013 1:10:00 AM

This scent to me is warm, musky, and great for the winter. It feels sophisticated and is not a scent that I would have imagined was created by Hillary Duff. I wore this scent all through college and I have a lot of memories associated with it. It is still a scent I like to wear from time to time and I absolutely LOVE the bottle. Like the scent, the bottle seems more sophisticated than something associated with a teen idol. I still see this from time to time at T.J. Maxx/Marshall's at less than $10 a pop. I think it's definitely worth it to pick it up if you see it at that price. I have just a tiny bit left in my current bottle but plan to repurchase.

on 10/5/2012 4:27:00 PM

For me, this is a great winter fragrance. Warm, with a spicy vanilla muskiness to it. A gorgeous scent, and my fiance loves it!! And it's quite reasonable now, I got mine at Winners for el cheapo--$19.99 CDN! AAAAAND it came with a roll-on and this crazy little container of sparkly gold powder scented with the fragrance. Tricky little bugger to open, but beautiful results. This was the first celebrity scent I purchased, and I was shocked that I liked it so much! It actually smells like a grown up, and I liked that too. Yay Hilary!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this maybe 5 years ago when I still had some tween-ish tendencies.... (I guess I still do). I like this perfume after it has faded - it smells less sweet/stuffy, and instead it becomes warmer and... sultrier? I think I will try and find a perfume that contains the base notes of With Love (the base notes are amber milk/amber musk if I'm not mistaken).

As well, I find this perfume very heavy, and would not wear it during the day or in summer!

on 11/12/2011 8:25:00 PM

I really like this perfume. I have a mini EDP from a set of this. This is definitely a fall/winter scent, sweet gourmand/ oriental. To me this smells like warm apple juice. Quite sweet, so I don;t like to wear too much at once. I can't say much about the lasting power since I haven't timed it. I won't reperchase because I want to branch out with my winter scents.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This is such a nice scent. It is fruity, yet spicy-sweet. It does have a milky note to it, but it isn't too much on my skin. This scent reminds me of Halle Berry "Halle". It seems to be fruitier and sweeter though.

Today when I wore With Love it didn't smell the same as usual for the first hour or so that I had it on. It smelled more like vanilla than when I last used it. However, right now after having it on for about 8 hours, it is back to it's normal self - fruity and sweet. It smells ever so slightly like Escada Collection on me now.

I would repurchase this one. The bottle I have, the smaller size, is pretty as well as sturdy.

on 8/28/2011 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely looove this perfume! i got a huuge bottle for about 10 dollars with the lotion and everything from walmart on sale. I bought this about 5 years ago, and when i saw it i picked it up again. A little goes a long way, its super inexpensive, and smells fantastic. Didnt seem like a perfume id expect from her, but its still good. Id repurchase.