Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 9/13/2012 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Received a bottle of this perfume as a gift, and it really smells quite lovely in the bottle. It just doesn't seem to mesh well on my skin, unfortunately, and just went a bit soapy and overpowering.

on 3/9/2012 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I first had a whiff of this fragrance in a magazine sample when I was a rebellious, intransigent adolescent (thank goodness I've toned down a bit lol!)
It appealed to me then, and still appeals to me now.
I find it's lighter than most oriental, spicy fragrances such as Yves St Laurent's Opium, which makes it perfectly wearable for a young lady.
I usually only wear it when going out at night though.
The whole ritual of putting on the fragrance makes me feel feminine, yet dangerously sexy...
Yes, the price of the 30ml bottle is a tad bit exorbitant for a student on a shoe string budget.
But hey... What are birthdays and parents for? Lol...

on 11/3/2011 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this as an everyday scent- nice but not overwhelming, but still nothing special. I think it's over-priced.

on 5/5/2011 5:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I normally wouldn't pick a woodsy spicy scent like this, but I got this as a gift last year and it has been one of my top go-to fragrances! It is a nice warm scent perfect for date nights but not something I would typically wear for day-time because I prefer more lighter fragrances. This perfume is fairly strong so you only need one spray and the lasting power is pretty good. I don't need to touch-up since the scent dies down and leaves a nice fruity wood scent that is still there the next day. I am definitely going to make a repurchase soon because it works well with my body chemistry and am slowly running out of this! The bottle is also super pretty, I like the vintage inspired look. :)

on 11/26/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this product not because I necessarily liked it but rather it's sentimental value to me. The first smell I notice in this perfume is "mango" and there is a bit of musk in there too. I wear this perfume whenever I want to smell like something but don't want to waste my good perfume.. it is a pretty neutral scent.

The box it came in was very nice, the bottle is very elegant but my only issue with the bottle is that the foil near the nozzle peeled off! pretty cheap material was used I guess...

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Awesome Fragrance! It's very warm and not overpowering at all. Smells like spices with a hint of amber and some fruit.The packaging is simple and very pretty. Love it!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I love this scent it last all day without being to strong and overpowering... this is the only perfume my boyfriend can tolerate!!! i recommend you try it before you buy!! make sure it blends well with your body's natural oils... b/c it smelled great on me but my gf it didnt smell that great!!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

At first, i maily got this because i adore hilary duff. ON THE INTERNET, without smelling it. it turned out smelling AMAZING. i don't know how to explain it but i looove it. the bottle is gorgeous. she designed it inspired on a vintige ring she has. i'm on my 2nd bottle, i get compliments all the time when i hug people. i don't know how anyone could didlike the smell. i would get this no matter who it was by.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Ok so shoppers was having a fragrance sale for $20 with this in 100ml, that was how i got to know of this perfume, never knew it existed till now. Before buying it, i tested it on a piece of paper and thought it to be a very strong dry smelling perfume. Then tested on my arm, my first impression didn't change, i thought it smells odd in a flat way i don't like it and it was very long lasting as well. The bottle is a bit bland but i like the vintage feel of it. Anyway I couldn't pass up this deal, thinking i might as well get it maybe one of my friends will like it. Then today I was at shoppers and decided to spray some on to see if i'll find a liking to it, while walking around I really smelled this perfume and it smells really warm in this cold weather. And it's a bit sweet and spicy, very oriental smelling. Met up w/ 2 friends and they agreed this one smells the best, comparing to covet by SJP on my left wrist and curious by Britney on my right wrist. So i guess im keeping this one afterall :) Just want to add that this perfume needs reapplying after couple of hours, not as lasting as i initially thought.

After some time, I realized the staying power on me sucks. Took 1 lippie off, it's a shame!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this scent. I bought some samples of Angel Innocent off ebay and this is so similar! I paid $15 for it at Walmart! Lucky ME!!!!! So instead of buying an expensive bottle of AI, this is a great substitute IMHO!!!!

Popular Fragrances