Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by skin type : Combination age: 18 & Under
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

4.5

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 8/28/2011 12:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I absolutely looove this perfume! i got a huuge bottle for about 10 dollars with the lotion and everything from walmart on sale. I bought this about 5 years ago, and when i saw it i picked it up again. A little goes a long way, its super inexpensive, and smells fantastic. Didnt seem like a perfume id expect from her, but its still good. Id repurchase.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE the packaging of the perfume. The bottle is of a vintage inspired style which is super pretty, especially for those who like to display perfumes on vanities. As for the perfume, it is strong with one spritz, but I like it as it last's for a reasonable amount of time. One spray of this is enough as too much is over-powering. The scent reminds me of Autumn. I can just picture the leaves falling and the leaves of trees turning orange/brown from green. The perfect scent for that season. It has woody floral notes, with a bit of spice. I'm going to be sad when I run out as I have only half a bottle left! :)

EDIT - I lowered it down to 4 lippys because it's starting to smell a bit too spicy for me.

on 11/9/2010 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I LOVE this perfume! Got this as a gift and am absoutely in love with it! The smell is not too heavy, and not too light and a little goes a long way. I especially love the packaging, the antique style perfume bottle is very cute. As for the smell, it is fruity, yet a little spicy which I find is perfect for me. Definitely one of my favourtie fragrances and will repurchase when I run out!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

I love this product. I loved it since it came out and everybody compliments me when I spray it. It's so woodsy and romantic with a touch of sweetness, I feel so girly and mysterious when I wear it. People sometimes think I'm wearing one of the Juicy Couture perfumes, the one with woodsier notes. The only thing with mine is that the lid only goes on a certain direction and it's just a pet peeve of mine when something does that. This perfume can be found at most TJ MAXX or Marshall's for under $25, which is great :)

on 3/25/2010 12:32:00 AM

Loveeeeeeeeee this.
First off, the bottle? Gorgeous.

The scent starts off sweet and kinda spicey but fruity at the same time. By the time it dries its just this warm, comforting and uniquie smell. Kind of makes you want to keep smelling it! Ive never really tried anything like it and wasn't very much in to perfume cause at the end of the day i couldnt find one that didnt smell alot like the last. This was soo different, never smelt anything like it. Its not too sweet and girly, very sexy and warm.

love love love it

on 12/23/2009 5:05:00 PM

I love the smell of this perfume it's so pretty. I've had this perfume for a while and love it, but I'm not sure I would repurchase it not because I don't like the smell but because I like trying different perfume because I love perfume :)

this is probably my favorite perfume ever.

.... I actually like the song too. lol

The first time I smelled this was in a fragrance swatch in a magazine when it was brand new, and I thought it smelled AWFUL. Just disgusting. However, when I was younger my father and I made a point of seeing all the Hilary Duff movies, because I was such a huge Lizzie McGuire fan in middle school. So he decided to get this perfume for me for Christmas that year. I was bummed when I opened the box... the bottle was SO BIG, and the gift set also came with a little purse-sized roll-on and a body lotion. It seemed like such a waste, as I knew I didn't like it. But as soon as I smelled the nozzle, I changed my mind! It must have been the magazine paper or something because this perfume was wonderful! I have never committed to one perfume, I have over thirty, but I wore this pretty much religiously for a month after I got it.
The scent is very vanilly-y and sort of spicy to me... like an oriental floral. I have proved to be poor at picking out flavour notes, but all the levels of this fragrance (top, middle, base) are lovely to me. It's kind of like Bath and Body Works' Warm Vanilla Suguar, but spicier. (I actually layered that lotion with this perfume today and it worked well).
I don't understand the complaints about the staying power... I find it lasts a pretty long time on me. I did used to do touch-ups midday with the roll-on though... until I lost it. Such a shame... :( I also don't get the complaints about the cap being cheap or difficult. I like it... if the little slit things aren't lined up right when I go to close it, I just turn it while I continue pushing and it goes on very fast and easy. I also love the style of the bottle, it's very classy and vintage-looking. And the honey-gold colour looks delicious! I like having it on display. And one reviewer says that the scent goes off fast... but I have had my bottle for over two years and it still smells the same. FYI, this bottle was HUGE, it's lasting me a long time. It's still mostly full.
Overall, I have no complaints about this fragrance. I can't think of any reason to take off lippies, so I won't. Who knows when I'll finally run out? But when I do, I could see myself repurchasing, unless my tastes have changed or I've found something that replaces it well.
UPDATE 10/31/12- I have recently decided to no longer purchase any products that are made by animal-testing companies. Elizabeth Arden is one such company. Therefore, although I still love this product, I am changing my "buy again." I still intend to finish the bottle (I have lots). Take that as you will.

on 12/30/2008 2:23:00 PM

I smelled this sample in a magazine and I was immediately drawn to it. I am not a Hilary Duff fan but this scent was enticing. It had warm undertones and it was a subtle, sophisticated scent that I felt could be worn by young adults. It is versatile and can be worn in the day, as well as at night. It has great lasting power and the scent stays with you from morning until night.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i love woody perfumes; my two favourites are miss dior cherie and with love. with love is very unique and lasts a reasonable amount of time for an inexpensive perfume (around $30 CND for a set with shower gel and body wash) i wear this every day. the only reason i wouldn't buy this again is because i'm very experimental with perfumes and woud like to try something new :)