Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by skin type : Normal
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of those fragrances that I wouldn't expect to like, its more spicy, woody, musky, and almost sultry. I remember i wore this to school for the first and last time, its very heavy and everyone was sneezing and coughing, i felt SO bad... :/ but the dry down smells amazing and just one spritz lasts the whole day, no joke. That is why i would never buy this again :]Not only is the bottle is huge (3.3oz) but you don't need to use that much.

on 3/6/2011 5:46:00 PM

The bottle is really pretty. And I really liked the scent at first, but after a while it seemed like the perfume went stale in the bottle. Hope it was just the bottle I had.

I really debated on whether I should get this and I finally decided to go for it. I'm so glad I did. I saw and read so many mixed reviews on this one, saying you will either love it or hate it. Well I LOVE it! Picked this up for $19 bucks for the 3.3 fl oz bottle. Great deal! And the bottle is absolutly beautiful!! Smells very unique to me. Vanilla and woodsy. Kind of a sexy strong scent for evenings or for winter and fall. I reply like this one and would recommend it to anyone who likes unique scents.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well i was checking out the TJMAXX clearance fragrances and i stumbled apon a classy parfume bottle with a missing top and a tacky price sticker straight on the bottle for $10. I could tell it had been spritzedy a few, and i looked on the botton to find out the brand/name. I was let down that it was a celebrity frag. and i have NEVER ever purchased one before. Unlike others i thought the bottle even with out the top held a classy look. So i sprayed it a bit and WOW. This is great! and it reminds me of my Bvgulari Rouge Red Tea... That is hard to find! Even loving it so much i passed on this particular bottle to find a new or one atleast with a proper lid!
At another TJ i found a near perfect for the same price! LOve love love!

I bought my bottle today at Shoppers Drug Mart for 19.99 :]
At first , when I tested it out , I was like " Hmm .. It's quite spicy and musky but yet it's a pretty scent " . So I went ahead and purchased it . When I got home and sprayed it on me , I really liked it , it's very sexy and really hard to describe what it's like in a good way . If you like scents such as Vanilla , Sensual Amber from BBW, and Guess Gold - This is a thumbs up .

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this perfume!! I've been wearing it for about 4 years now, ever since it came out and it's always been my go-to fragrance.
Perfume usually doesn't last long with me, but this one lasts all day long. It's not too strong, but you and others around can smell it.
I've gotten a lot of compliments on it and I think this will continue to be a must have for years :)

I can't believe I bought something with "Hillary Duff" in the name and liked it!

Thanks to the reviews here - you did not steer me wrong.

Amber-ish. Vanilla-y. Warm and spicy. Not too sweet or fruity.

I'm not a perfumey person. Used to wear essential oils: rain, patchouli, amber, sandalwood. Feeling like I should grow up a bit. Trying some perfume. Lovely. Really.

on 7/5/2010 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

*** EDIT : I returned this, after all. I was not really wearing it so I guess I didn't like it as much as I thought I did.

----

I like this because it smells REALLY weird. The scent really grew on me because at first, I hated it. I had seen this perfume for dirt cheap at multiple places but there was never a display so I didn't know what it smelled like. When I finally was able to try it on, I though it smelled disgustingly spicy - something like burnt caramel. I kept shopping and couldn't stop smelling it on my wrist. I couldn't figure out what it smelled like at all or if I liked it or not. Later that night, I was still uncertain about this perfume. When I encountered it later on, I couldn't resist and I bought it. It's not my favorite perfume by any means, but it's an intriguing perfume that I enjoy wearing sometimes, just because it's so different from anything else.

on 5/28/2010 5:59:00 PM

This has a beautiful bottle. The fragrance is fantastic, not what I expect from a celebrity. TJ Maxx had a 3.4 oz. bottle for $10.00. Yep, that's right. I hope they are not discontinuing this because it is a nice fragrance. It smells expensive.
It is a winner!!

I usually don't get celebrity perfumes but I got a sample of this one and was really impressed. It smells like spicy vanilla pear to me. The smell is not too sweet or overpowering. Perfect for work. It stays on me whole day, even on a hot day. My BF likes it too.

Popular Fragrances