Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I brought a sample vial from an etailer and I made the right choice. I was nervous because all the negative reviews on another review site. I was also worried about the spicy woodsy note. However this fragrance is beautiful. Unfortunately I don't have one of those bloodhound noses that can dissect a scent from start to finish. On me this scent is like a light powdery smell with a kick of spice to keep it from being boring. Whom ever was responsible for putting together Hilary's fragrance did a great job. I also give Hilary props for taking a risk and stepping out of the fruity, sweet, teeny star floral arena.

on 3/6/2008 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is nice, but it smells exactly like Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar on me. It's not a bad smell at all, nice and warm and sugary, but I only get this one note from it. It has no complexity on me and the B&BW stuff is cheaper, so if I want this scent I will stick with that.

on 3/1/2008 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Beautiful bottle and package! I can't say I am a fan of this scent. I get vanilla and a rotting fruit smell. I can't put my finger on it, but it isn't pleasant on me. I got a sample of this with a sephora order and spritzed it on both wrists, and it's not obnoxious or anything, but blah. It's short lived too. Didn't last an hour.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Iíd been avoiding this because I thought I was getting too old for these tween celebrities releasing fragrances. I donít mean to sound snobbish, but queuing up to buy something by Hilary Duff? No, thank you. I just couldnít resist it in the end though. Iím very pleased to say I was wrong.

At first spay there is a pleasantly sweet fruit/floral top note of mangosteen fruit, mangosteen blossom & vanilla. Donít be put of by this, admittedly these top notes doesnít help peoples first opinions that WITH LOVE is a Ďyoungerí scent.
Itís the middle notes of exotic spices, chai latte, balsam, incense and wonderfully Ďcreamyí amber milk that make WITH LOVE stand out from the crowd. Iím not sure how to describe the effect other then Ďwarmí. The spices & incense arenít too heavy, but lend a wonderful scene of sophistication. Not something I expected!!
The base of cocobolo wood and amber musk blends nicely with the middle notes, so the transition is very subtle.

What can I say? I was really surprised by the depth of WITH LOVE, and think it should be marketed for people out of their teens. Itís perfect for any time of the year, and for everyday wear, and evening or special occasions.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is a very warm, spicy woodsy floral fruit fragrance. Distinctive notes include things that smell like vanilla, chocolate, jasmine, patchouli and some flowers: possibly roses and/or violets. I do not actually own this fragrance, but smelled it in a tester bottle at Claire's. I really want to own this along with a more complete set of L'Interdit and Very Iresistible by Givenchy, Princess by Vera Wang, Amber Romance by Victoria's Secret, Goddess by Baby Phat and really want to try Flowerbomb by Vicktor and Rolf and Fantasy by Britney Spears. Please let me know any opinions you have of these fragrances in addition to the MUA reviews please contact me via my MUA mail.

Popular Fragrances