Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by skin type : Other
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.5

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Such a lovely perfume still got the body lotion for it, defiantly buy it again just a shame a got discontinued

on 9/28/2010 3:36:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Cool

Sophisticated, rich woody-fruity scent. Heavy glass bottle speaks high quality, and overall the perfume completely belies its el-cheapo price of $12/oz. at Winners. A warm, classy addition as fall arrives!

on 9/16/2008 3:06:00 AM

This one took me a while to decide if I should buy it or not. After trying it on in shops, I bought a small sample, then got the 100ml bottle with the lotion. I thoughrt it would be a good winter day and evening wear perfume. It has a sophistacated yet young feel to it. The bottle looks exspensive too, untill the gold around the bottle top started chipping off the stopper, but oh well. I was impressed with how long it lasted on my skin for.

I have been wearing this perfume for a while even before I even knew who Hilary Duff was! I really love this scent. It's a soft powdery floral/oriental fragrance. I tend to like really sweet fragrances like Fantasy and Pink sugar and this is in some ways similar but not foody at all. It's the kind of perfume I can wear anywhere and at any time of the day and not worry about overdoing it. I wear it to work a lot. For an evening out I normally choose something with a little more UMPH! but this is a great staple perfume to have in your collection. You can find it now online and at discount stores for a great price!

I tried this at Ulta the week it came out--just spritzed a little as I entered the store and continued to sniff my wrist as I looked around. I'm not opposed to celebrity scents, nor do I seek them out. In my unbiased opinion this smells very pretty...like a woodsy, vanilla musk without falling into the Generic line with some other scents. A crowd pleaser with personality. Though I didn't buy it at the time, I'll probably pick it up now that I've seen it at Marshall's.

on 4/15/2007 2:16:00 AM

I was hesitant to buy this celeb frag, but it smelled so nice on me! I usally layer it with an amber body spray to deepen it, and its a bit sweeter than I'd like. When I purchased it, the sweetness didn't bother me as much, but now I'm craving deeper, more complex scents. A very pretty, easy to wear to work (no more Fracas at the office for me!), "starter" fragrance. I've only been into perfumes for the past year or so, and i find my tastes changing and evolving. (Saving up for some MR) I don't regret this purchase, but probably wouldn't re-purchase. (Pink Sugar!- what was I thinking!)

on 1/29/2007 7:09:00 PM

Reminds me of a woodier Lolita Lempica. If this had been the first of it's kind, I bet people would swoon over it. If one has a bunch of different scents in storage, chances are you have one like this already. However, for a young girl who wants something deeper than the usual teen popsicle vanillas and fruits out there, this would fit the bill.

on 1/17/2007 9:34:00 AM

This is a surprisingly lovely scent. It's not for me, but it's lovely. To me this is a warm, very feminine, floral, yet almost fruity scent. I don't know if this description makes any sense, but to me this perfume does have a little bit of that heavy perfume scent. However, it is not overwhelming. This does smell like a perfume scent rather than a cleaner lighter scent such as Amazing Grace. So when I smell this, it smells nice, but it does smell like perfume. What tones down the heavy scent is a slightly fruity berry note--almost like the scent of a hard candy.

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This is like Lolita Lite. Lolita without the headache. I was a big fan of Lolita, but, it was just way too strong for me and I just stopped wearing it due to that fact. Then I read the reviews on this perfume and decided to check it out. It is a wearable Lolita for me-- not major headache and I can spritz it more than one time without it overtaking me. I am wearing the perfume, the perfume is not wearing me. I am not an expert on perfume notes, but there is def a sweetness to it, not candy sweet, but comfort sweet. The bottle is different and cute. I think she actually did base the bottle on one of her grandmother's perfume bottles, so those who say it looks old lady-ish are pretty much right.
Update: I gave this to my sister because it was becoming too overbearing on the drydown.

Sadly...I wanted to love this.I love the bottle...and I love Hilary Duff. But it dries down to a bonfire scent on me. Hubby kept saying "You stink!".

Popular Fragrances