Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Such a lovely perfume still got the body lotion for it, defiantly buy it again just a shame a got discontinued

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This fragrance is gorgeous, somewhat sweet but spicy.. it smells like brown sugar, golden syrup, amber and cinnamon.
I don't usually go for "celebrity scents" but this has definitely won me over. I am in love with this.. it is long lasting and the bottle is so elegant.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A very flirty fragrance that reminds me of a fruit steamed in butter, a very creamy scent. The mango stands out throughout the entire staying power of this perfume for me, while the amber and musk pop out to surprise you. It only lasts about four hours with two sprays for me and then completely disappears. Very disappointing in the longevity for such a creamy fragrance.
I'd say it's more of a mid-Oriental, not so light to be frivolous or young and certainly not heavy at all. The musk envelops you enough to give this a bit of mystique.
A very pretty fragrance to wear year-round. I actually love the bottle it's in. I think it's so pretty for such a little price.
Top Notes: Spices, Mango.
Middle Notes: Cocobolo, Mango Blossom.
Base Notes: Amber, Musk.

on 3/9/2013 10:04:00 PM

This was a blind buy for me and I am so happy with it! It is a warm, woody delightfully cozy scent and I can see myself wearing this a lot now the weather is cooling down. It lasts for about 4-6 hours on my skin which is pretty good considering how cheap I picked it up for. I will consider buying a back up bottle also.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I got this at Target a while back after Christmas on markdown. The only thing I had to go by was the pretty box and the scratch-and-sniff sticker outside. For the price, (I think it was at least half off) I could not resist. I was looking for something different to add to my perfume collection. I was very pleasantly suprised. It is sweet with some spice and musk. I have gotten several compliments on it and although I have a couple of other favorites, I would consider this my current signature scent. I have since ordered a replacement bottle online after I ran out. I did not think that a sophisticated scent would be associated with a "teen perfume", but I was proven wrong!

on 12/10/2012 12:03:00 AM

I was enticed by the good reviews I'd read about this perfume and I was itching to try out a new scent. I'm extremely picky - I like sweetness but nothing too sugary or sharp, musky but not skunky and spicy but not peppery. I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about this fragrance but it sure is keeping me interested! I'm impressed considering it's a celebrity scent.

It is a great warm, winter fragrance. It has a sweetness to it - on my skin it does smell quite a bit like brown sugar. I totally know what a reviewer below means by ''warm apple juice'' - kind of like a cider. The muskiness is relatively subtle. The staying power is excellent and I got it DIRT cheap.

Would definitely recommend - especially at a discount price.

on 12/6/2012 8:09:00 AM

Loooooove this fragrance!

I love anything with vanilla, coconut & musk notes.
So this purfume is for me!

I have bought this fragrance about 3 times over the last 6 years,
It's absolutely wonderful. <3

on 10/5/2012 3:36:00 AM

This is a spicy-woody scent, quite masculine. In the bottle also smells sweet, faintly of coconut. Unfortunately, when applied it loses that feminine come and hug me sweetness and the spices take over becoming even more masculine.

I don't find it to be that long-lasting (which is a good thing in this case). The bottle looks nice, don't like the cap though, it's cheap plastic.

I don't like it. My favourite fragrances are 'Fantasy' (Britney Spears), Lancome's Poeme and Burberry. All fruity-floral, warm and feminine.

on 9/13/2012 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Received a bottle of this perfume as a gift, and it really smells quite lovely in the bottle. It just doesn't seem to mesh well on my skin, unfortunately, and just went a bit soapy and overpowering.

on 1/8/2012 5:45:00 AM

After reading all the great reviews for this, I was about to purchase this without testing. Lucky for me I went with my better judgement and tested it first! This is an absolute disaster on me. In the bottle it smelled pleasant and very woody, but after mingling with my body chemistry it became an incredibly objectionable, overbearing, cloying, migraine-inducing stench. I am so glad I didn't buy this. Lasting power is amazing which is why I gave this 2 lippies. Bottle is one of my favorites out there. Test this before you buy!

Popular Fragrances