Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by skin tone : Other
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 9/16/2008 3:06:00 AM

This one took me a while to decide if I should buy it or not. After trying it on in shops, I bought a small sample, then got the 100ml bottle with the lotion. I thoughrt it would be a good winter day and evening wear perfume. It has a sophistacated yet young feel to it. The bottle looks exspensive too, untill the gold around the bottle top started chipping off the stopper, but oh well. I was impressed with how long it lasted on my skin for.

I have been wearing this perfume for a while even before I even knew who Hilary Duff was! I really love this scent. It's a soft powdery floral/oriental fragrance. I tend to like really sweet fragrances like Fantasy and Pink sugar and this is in some ways similar but not foody at all. It's the kind of perfume I can wear anywhere and at any time of the day and not worry about overdoing it. I wear it to work a lot. For an evening out I normally choose something with a little more UMPH! but this is a great staple perfume to have in your collection. You can find it now online and at discount stores for a great price!

on 3/6/2008 6:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is nice, but it smells exactly like Bath and Body Works Warm Vanilla Sugar on me. It's not a bad smell at all, nice and warm and sugary, but I only get this one note from it. It has no complexity on me and the B&BW stuff is cheaper, so if I want this scent I will stick with that.

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I recently purchased the 3.3oz 100ml Eau De Parfum Spray of With Love because I found it on sale at a discount department store for $29.99. I wasnt expecting to love this fragrance as much as I do. I have never tried a celebrity endorsed fragrance before. It taught me to not judge a fragrance by its packaging. This fragrance smells like vanilla chai tea with a hint of sandalwood and amber. It is very sophisticated. It contains a fragrance called amber milk which is very fitting for the fragrance. It is hard to describe the essence exactly, but the fragrance smells very warm and milk-y, like spiced chai. This is my HG fragrance, so I would definitely buy it again.

I tried this at Ulta the week it came out--just spritzed a little as I entered the store and continued to sniff my wrist as I looked around. I'm not opposed to celebrity scents, nor do I seek them out. In my unbiased opinion this smells very pretty...like a woodsy, vanilla musk without falling into the Generic line with some other scents. A crowd pleaser with personality. Though I didn't buy it at the time, I'll probably pick it up now that I've seen it at Marshall's.

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This perfume is sexiness in a bottle.....seriously!! There is something so seductive about this fragrance. I was actually surprised (since it had Hilary Duff's name on it, I was a little hesitant to try it, and when I did I wasn't expecting much). But at first sniff, WOW!!! This stuff smells soooo good! If you are on the fence about trying it, go ahead and "spritz" some when you get a chance. I think you'll be surprised:) There is something about the packaging as well. The bottle is a classic (like one of your grandma's perfumes), but at the same time chic and lovely.
Oh, and TJ Maxx & Marshalls has the large 3.3oz bottle for $29.99. HTH someone!!

on 8/19/2007 5:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Cool

With Love is one of the best celebrity fragrances in the market in my opinion. The scent is warm, musky and has subtle sweet notes. It also has hints of vanilla which I love. The scent is much more mature than I would have expected form Hilary Duff. This fragrance is fitted to older audiences as well as teens. I like to use this scent in the colder months as I find that it can be slightly heavy in the summer.

on 4/30/2007 6:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I've never fallen in love with a fragrance as quickly as I have with this! I sprayed the tester and as it dried down, I was left with the most beautiful, warm, soft, sweet scent. I bought it immediately, and I never buy perfume (always request it and receive it as a gift). I couldn't wait to own this! For the record: I'm indifferent about Hilary Duff; not a fan nor was I about to hate this because of her.

Someone said in an earlier review, "I am SICK TO DEATH of reading comments that the bottle is old lady-ish. I'm 24, and it makes me wonder just how young you are that you only want a perfume if the bottle is pink...Change your style ladies, immaturity shows in your language. Dust head to toe in baby powder and I'm sure you'll smell "young"." This was worth quoting. I have Britney's perfumes and consider this scent superior (I find Fantasy to be too sugary sweet), and this bottle more sophisticated.

I got this as a sample from Sephora and was like, "Eww, I hate celebrity fragrances."

I've used up the whole sample, and I have to say that I love it. I'm into the woody, ambery-y smell and the drydown is divine. :)

Will definitely repurchase, as I have a hard time with woody scents and this one works well with me.

on 1/29/2007 7:09:00 PM

Reminds me of a woodier Lolita Lempica. If this had been the first of it's kind, I bet people would swoon over it. If one has a bunch of different scents in storage, chances are you have one like this already. However, for a young girl who wants something deeper than the usual teen popsicle vanillas and fruits out there, this would fit the bill.

Popular Fragrances