Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I smelled this at a store upon it's release and was blindsided by a saleswoman just spraying it into the air. Needless to say it was a bit overwhelming. Speed up a few years, a gentleman I was conversing with raved about Hillary Duff With Love, as a unisex boozy vanilla amber melange. I knew I had to try it. He was right.... unisex whisky opening with a drydown of heavenly cakey vanilla ----
Warming and comforting, cozy and cuddlely, sensually seductive with the right partner; in between. LOVE! A great celebrity fragrance; very long wearing (into the next day) does not scream, shrill or smell cheap like many do. No doubt a full worthy bottle for me.

on 8/15/2017 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This is a different and nice perfume. To me its sexy and woody-smelling. It feel like a pinetree with some spices and warmth. I really enjo it. Not my all time favorite, but really nice when youre in the mod for sometibg unique and not what everybody is wearing.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Such a lovely perfume still got the body lotion for it, defiantly buy it again just a shame a got discontinued

I haven't bought this product personally but I have often smelt it in perfume shops or at friends house who own them. And i am surprised I love the smell! But not enough for myself to go out and buy it. I think because I'm not overly a Hilary Duff fan. I do like the scent though for a celebrity inspired perfume.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

it has a sweet expensive smell.....if you know what i mean...lol

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had this scent since '07 and finally got rid of it a year ago as it was collecting dust in my closet! It's pretty and subtle, like amber and honey but I'm more of a statement kind of girl when it comes to fragrance I love complex scents. Doesn't last long either:( overall, it's wearable but not something that invites compliments. With Love reminds me of a winter turtleneck, sure it's warm and cozy, but not the most appealing option out there and you either love or hate wearing it!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This fragrance is gorgeous, somewhat sweet but spicy.. it smells like brown sugar, golden syrup, amber and cinnamon.
I don't usually go for "celebrity scents" but this has definitely won me over. I am in love with this.. it is long lasting and the bottle is so elegant.

on 8/1/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I just LOVE the smell, oh my, the muskiness and the floral...it's just perfection. On the other hand, it doesn't last long though.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A very flirty fragrance that reminds me of a fruit steamed in butter, a very creamy scent. The mango stands out throughout the entire staying power of this perfume for me, while the amber and musk pop out to surprise you. It only lasts about four hours with two sprays for me and then completely disappears. Very disappointing in the longevity for such a creamy fragrance.
I'd say it's more of a mid-Oriental, not so light to be frivolous or young and certainly not heavy at all. The musk envelops you enough to give this a bit of mystique.
A very pretty fragrance to wear year-round. I actually love the bottle it's in. I think it's so pretty for such a little price.
Top Notes: Spices, Mango.
Middle Notes: Cocobolo, Mango Blossom.
Base Notes: Amber, Musk.

on 7/12/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a really sweet scent with a bit of musk. It smells like honey, brown sugar and vanilla. However even though it is sweet is stays elegant. Not an everyday scent but nice at night.

Popular Fragrances