Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

4.3

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hate it. The bottle is not that bad. However the fragrance... I hate woody fragrances, this one is terrible, for me, it smelled like mongo!! Hate it...

on 7/5/2010 4:59:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

*** EDIT : I returned this, after all. I was not really wearing it so I guess I didn't like it as much as I thought I did.

----

I like this because it smells REALLY weird. The scent really grew on me because at first, I hated it. I had seen this perfume for dirt cheap at multiple places but there was never a display so I didn't know what it smelled like. When I finally was able to try it on, I though it smelled disgustingly spicy - something like burnt caramel. I kept shopping and couldn't stop smelling it on my wrist. I couldn't figure out what it smelled like at all or if I liked it or not. Later that night, I was still uncertain about this perfume. When I encountered it later on, I couldn't resist and I bought it. It's not my favorite perfume by any means, but it's an intriguing perfume that I enjoy wearing sometimes, just because it's so different from anything else.

I liked this perfume when it first came out, but after I wore it awhile it just turned plain gross! it now reminds me of maple syrup!

i dunno, maybe my bottle was old?
or does anyone else get that vibe?

on 8/1/2013 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

This is one of my favorite perfumes. I just LOVE the smell, oh my, the muskiness and the floral...it's just perfection. On the other hand, it doesn't last long though.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I LOVE the packaging of the perfume. The bottle is of a vintage inspired style which is super pretty, especially for those who like to display perfumes on vanities. As for the perfume, it is strong with one spritz, but I like it as it last's for a reasonable amount of time. One spray of this is enough as too much is over-powering. The scent reminds me of Autumn. I can just picture the leaves falling and the leaves of trees turning orange/brown from green. The perfect scent for that season. It has woody floral notes, with a bit of spice. I'm going to be sad when I run out as I have only half a bottle left! :)

EDIT - I lowered it down to 4 lippys because it's starting to smell a bit too spicy for me.

on 12/30/2008 2:23:00 PM

I smelled this sample in a magazine and I was immediately drawn to it. I am not a Hilary Duff fan but this scent was enticing. It had warm undertones and it was a subtle, sophisticated scent that I felt could be worn by young adults. It is versatile and can be worn in the day, as well as at night. It has great lasting power and the scent stays with you from morning until night.

I got a full size bottle of this when my mom bought tons of Elizabeth Arden skin care products (which she loves, by the way). The SA was wonderful- she gave so much free stuff, and when she found out I was 16, she went and got me the box of this.
She sprayed it on my hand and I was kinda iffy about it..but I took it anyway, and the more I smelled it, the more I loved it.
It was really cold this morning, and I wore the perfume today...the perfume is warm, and sweet...it's like a cashmere blanket and hot chocolate and good book on a cold, rainy day.
It's not something to wear on a hot day...but it's delicious and warm and sweet...this isn't a perfume that I would have expected from a former pop princess...it's lovely and beautiful...I honestly don't see why it has such warm reviews.
Try it...and don't judge it by the first initial blast (at first spray, it does smell like vodka), but when the alcohol in the perfume wears off, all you smell is the chocolate and coconut...:D

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I get so many complements from it =P guys love it too haha. Its mild and sugary, exotic and floral. I love it. The bootle is gorgeous but the top cap is a little hard to get use too. The lotion is amazing as well! I LOVE IT! A LOT! XD

People keep saying it last for a short amount of time, well i disagree. It lasted ALL day when i use it =)

I have been wearing this perfume for a while even before I even knew who Hilary Duff was! I really love this scent. It's a soft powdery floral/oriental fragrance. I tend to like really sweet fragrances like Fantasy and Pink sugar and this is in some ways similar but not foody at all. It's the kind of perfume I can wear anywhere and at any time of the day and not worry about overdoing it. I wear it to work a lot. For an evening out I normally choose something with a little more UMPH! but this is a great staple perfume to have in your collection. You can find it now online and at discount stores for a great price!

on 3/15/2008 8:15:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought a half ounce bottle and lotion in a giftset at Walmart for ten dollars. I never smelled the perfume before, but for ten dollars, I thought it was worth buying because the bottle was pretty. I do like this perfume a lot though. It smells like a very heavy floral from the bottle but when I put it on, I begin to smell a nice woodsy note. I typically do not like heavy florals or woody notes but I like this perfume for some off reason. It's great for winter and is perfect for a cozy winter night around a fire.