Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

A very flirty fragrance that reminds me of a fruit steamed in butter, a very creamy scent. The mango stands out throughout the entire staying power of this perfume for me, while the amber and musk pop out to surprise you. It only lasts about four hours with two sprays for me and then completely disappears. Very disappointing in the longevity for such a creamy fragrance.
I'd say it's more of a mid-Oriental, not so light to be frivolous or young and certainly not heavy at all. The musk envelops you enough to give this a bit of mystique.
A very pretty fragrance to wear year-round. I actually love the bottle it's in. I think it's so pretty for such a little price.
Top Notes: Spices, Mango.
Middle Notes: Cocobolo, Mango Blossom.
Base Notes: Amber, Musk.

on 2/18/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Found this one on sale, so had to try it. It works nicely on me! It smells good from start to finish. Just lovely. Will buy again!

on 8/28/2008 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is a very long-lasting and sweet oriental fragrance. The dry-down is soft and muted. It reminds me of another fragrance (Mont Blanc) which smells almost identical. I bought mine at Target for about $18 and since it's an Eau de Parfum and lasts so long this bottle may go on forever. This would be a nice evening scent and probably more appropriate for winter.

on 3/13/2007 8:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

With Love by Hilary Duff is a woody vanillic fragrance that reminds me a lot
of Dior Addict. I like the bottle. Woody vanilla is very popular today but this one
pushes the limits on me.

Popular Fragrances