Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by age: 44-55
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

4.5

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 10/5/2012 4:27:00 PM

For me, this is a great winter fragrance. Warm, with a spicy vanilla muskiness to it. A gorgeous scent, and my fiance loves it!! And it's quite reasonable now, I got mine at Winners for el cheapo--$19.99 CDN! AAAAAND it came with a roll-on and this crazy little container of sparkly gold powder scented with the fragrance. Tricky little bugger to open, but beautiful results. This was the first celebrity scent I purchased, and I was shocked that I liked it so much! It actually smells like a grown up, and I liked that too. Yay Hilary!

on 5/28/2010 5:59:00 PM

This has a beautiful bottle. The fragrance is fantastic, not what I expect from a celebrity. TJ Maxx had a 3.4 oz. bottle for $10.00. Yep, that's right. I hope they are not discontinuing this because it is a nice fragrance. It smells expensive.
It is a winner!!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love this scent. I bought some samples of Angel Innocent off ebay and this is so similar! I paid $15 for it at Walmart! Lucky ME!!!!! So instead of buying an expensive bottle of AI, this is a great substitute IMHO!!!!

on 3/1/2008 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Beautiful bottle and package! I can't say I am a fan of this scent. I get vanilla and a rotting fruit smell. I can't put my finger on it, but it isn't pleasant on me. I got a sample of this with a sephora order and spritzed it on both wrists, and it's not obnoxious or anything, but blah. It's short lived too. Didn't last an hour.

on 12/27/2007 8:08:00 PM

love it, love it, love it! and i'm 44 years old. i don't get into age-appropriate fragrances. if smells good on me, i get it.
most fragrances wear off of me after a couple of hours, but not this. it actually reminds me of the body shop's home fragrance named fig.

on 11/23/2007 2:09:00 PM

Everytime I'm in the drugstore I take a teeny spritz of With Love by Hilary Duff. I don't think I would wear it much if I bought it - but I really like it when I'm in the drugstore, lol. :-) It has a warm, sweet quality that I enjoy, and I agree with the previous poster that it is quite sophisticated. Nice fragrance.

on 10/8/2006 9:13:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Let me just start off by saying that I'm 51 years old and I DO know who Hilary Duff is...that's because I have teens and read the gossip rags! :) To me, I don't care much about who is pushing the perfume, I'm interested in the composition and the smell of it on me. A while back I was moseying around in Macy's and there in the middle of an aisle by cosmetics and fragrances, was the most beautiful bottle and blue packaging I had seen in a long time on a fragrance launch. I went up to the display and to my dismay, there was only a small tester lab bottle of the scent out. I picked it up and sprayed it and it was love at first whiff. I don't fall hard too often, but when I DO, I'm ready to plunk down my money in a heartbeat. (I know I did this when I first smelled Organza Indecence). Unfortunately, With Love was NOT about to come home with me this day as the official bottles were not yet in that Macy's. So, I left the store heavy hearted and empty handed.

Fast forward to a couple of weeks ago when I meandered into my local Belk's store and LO AND BEHOLD, there was a HUGE display of With Love for my eyes to feast upon. My heart started beating faster, my palms started sweating, I could feel the rush of blood in my veins...this was gonna be MINE and mine TODAY. I got the SA to get out the BIG bottle and I paid for my new purchase with glee. Now, what is it you ask that makes this so wonderful? First, the burst of mangosteen, which Hilary personally picked as the fruit du jour. Then comes the amber and the woods and everything that oriental represents to me, musk and vanilla. This scent is perfect for the cooler weather of fall and the chilling days of winter. If you like a woody aroma wafting from your cashmere sweater on a crisp day, this is your scent. Now, what else sold me on this scent? The packaging! The outside box is pure feminine eye candy. The bottle is rich and elegant and perfect for displaying on your vanity. There is nothing I can find wrong about the entire presentation. And check out the website www.withlovehilaryduff.com to see this scent and bottle and packaging in all it's glory. I fell hard for this one and you should definitely give it a whirl. And who cares if it's by Hilary Duff? I say I'm wearing With Love LOUD AND PROUD!

on 9/10/2006 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My 10 y.o. daughter and I first tried this aas we left the movie theater after seeing "Material Girl." The ushers were handing out sample cards. We tried it, and immediately fell for it. It is a light oriental woody scent which has some unusual ingredients such as cocobolo wood and mangosteen fruit. This is a cross between sweet and spicy, and Hilary intended for all age groups to wear it. It has succeeded. I could see myself wearing it to work, and it wouldn't be too mature for my daughter. The bottle was designed after a beautiful bottle that Hilary had seen on her grandma's dressing table. The ring on the neck was designed after an antique ring she bought for herself. Try this one and see if it works for you.

Popular Fragrances