Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by age: 25-29
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.5

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 8/15/2017 6:11:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This is a different and nice perfume. To me its sexy and woody-smelling. It feel like a pinetree with some spices and warmth. I really enjo it. Not my all time favorite, but really nice when youre in the mod for sometibg unique and not what everybody is wearing.

on 12/10/2012 12:03:00 AM

I was enticed by the good reviews I'd read about this perfume and I was itching to try out a new scent. I'm extremely picky - I like sweetness but nothing too sugary or sharp, musky but not skunky and spicy but not peppery. I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about this fragrance but it sure is keeping me interested! I'm impressed considering it's a celebrity scent.

It is a great warm, winter fragrance. It has a sweetness to it - on my skin it does smell quite a bit like brown sugar. I totally know what a reviewer below means by ''warm apple juice'' - kind of like a cider. The muskiness is relatively subtle. The staying power is excellent and I got it DIRT cheap.

Would definitely recommend - especially at a discount price.

on 10/5/2012 3:36:00 AM

This is a spicy-woody scent, quite masculine. In the bottle also smells sweet, faintly of coconut. Unfortunately, when applied it loses that feminine come and hug me sweetness and the spices take over becoming even more masculine.

I don't find it to be that long-lasting (which is a good thing in this case). The bottle looks nice, don't like the cap though, it's cheap plastic.

I don't like it. My favourite fragrances are 'Fantasy' (Britney Spears), Lancome's Poeme and Burberry. All fruity-floral, warm and feminine.

on 9/13/2012 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Other

Received a bottle of this perfume as a gift, and it really smells quite lovely in the bottle. It just doesn't seem to mesh well on my skin, unfortunately, and just went a bit soapy and overpowering.

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Coarse

I brought a sample vial from an etailer and I made the right choice. I was nervous because all the negative reviews on another review site. I was also worried about the spicy woodsy note. However this fragrance is beautiful. Unfortunately I don't have one of those bloodhound noses that can dissect a scent from start to finish. On me this scent is like a light powdery smell with a kick of spice to keep it from being boring. Whom ever was responsible for putting together Hilary's fragrance did a great job. I also give Hilary props for taking a risk and stepping out of the fruity, sweet, teeny star floral arena.

on 11/3/2011 8:20:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I like this as an everyday scent- nice but not overwhelming, but still nothing special. I think it's over-priced.

I loved this perfume when it came out and also had the second one she made after this. I think it smells wonderful, feminine, and sexy. The only reason for giving it a 4 instead of a 5 is due to it not keeping well.
After a while of being open it started to smell a little off, almost as if the ingredients had gone bad. I did buy another one that came with the lotion after this. The perfume and lotion smelled great at first, but after a few months I noticed that same odd smell on the perfume again, and the lotion started to smell like plastic (maybe the packaging?).
I wish the quality of this was better, because the smell is absolutely amazing as long as your bottle is fresh.
I did notice this happen with other celebrity perfumes, too.

on 6/28/2011 7:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

My new favorite fragrance! I'm not usually a woody person but now I can't live without it.This is nothing like what I own - a very unique fragrance (I'm over florals!).. so warm and rich and sweet. One or two spritz lasts me all day. I also love the lotion in the gift pack unfortunately it's hard to find now.

I am surprised by how much I like this scent. I was given a few samples and I've been wearing it more than anything else lately. It smells very musky to me when first applied but when it dries and settles it smells warm, spicy and sweet. I really love the way it smells on my skin. It seems much more sophisticated than most of the other celebrity perfumes I've tried. It seems like she realized that perfume doesn't just have to smell like sugary syrup which unfortunately a lot of other celebs do with their scents. I will definitely be buying this one again and I would recommend it to women who want to smell pretty but mature instead of like a lollipop.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was a little put off at first by the idea of wearing a scent created by Hilary Duff since I don't identify with her or her style in any way, but luckily for me, I sprayed some on before checking the name of the perfume.With Love is quite different from the rest of the celebrity fragrances out there and is very warm and oriental smelling Let me preface this by saying that I love this fragrance. It is sweet and spicy Sophisticated, rich woody-fruity scent.This scent is for all ages remember she is trying to prove show that she is all grown up now so it is a sweet sophisticated smell not teenage bopper bubble gum sweet. The heavy glass bottle speaks high quality,I love this fragrance. It's warm with a small hint of floral but mostly warm and musky yet sweetish.My only gripe is when I try to put the top on it sometimes falls off and sometimes doesnt stay on well but I love what's inside so who cares*

Popular Fragrances