Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by age: 19-24
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Such a lovely perfume still got the body lotion for it, defiantly buy it again just a shame a got discontinued

I haven't bought this product personally but I have often smelt it in perfume shops or at friends house who own them. And i am surprised I love the smell! But not enough for myself to go out and buy it. I think because I'm not overly a Hilary Duff fan. I do like the scent though for a celebrity inspired perfume.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I had this scent since '07 and finally got rid of it a year ago as it was collecting dust in my closet! It's pretty and subtle, like amber and honey but I'm more of a statement kind of girl when it comes to fragrance I love complex scents. Doesn't last long either:( overall, it's wearable but not something that invites compliments. With Love reminds me of a winter turtleneck, sure it's warm and cozy, but not the most appealing option out there and you either love or hate wearing it!

on 7/12/2013 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a really sweet scent with a bit of musk. It smells like honey, brown sugar and vanilla. However even though it is sweet is stays elegant. Not an everyday scent but nice at night.

on 6/21/2013 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Hahaha Hilary Duff was my childhood idol! But when I heard about her coming out with her own perfume, I was a bit pessimistic though because many celebrity perfumes tend to have that generic, too overly-powering fruity smell to it. However I decided to give it a chance then and I ended up liking it because the scent was really unexpected! It was musky but still feminine, smells like vanilla which I love and a little bit like coconut which I don't really like but since it's only a little bit I liked it anyway :P

Recently I've been contemplating on buying it since it's so cheap now and I actually have money now haha but before I do any buying I had to do a scent check to see if I still like the scent. So I did. And unfortunately my taste has changed :( over the years I've discovered that strong vanilla scents don't go we'll on me (gross, but it smells like BO on me) and I think if I buy this perfume today I won't like it. Sad, the perfume bottle is nice, its price today is really cheap now, the smell is quite unique and it really does stand out from the rest of celebrity perfumes out there.

on 6/13/2013 1:10:00 AM

This scent to me is warm, musky, and great for the winter. It feels sophisticated and is not a scent that I would have imagined was created by Hillary Duff. I wore this scent all through college and I have a lot of memories associated with it. It is still a scent I like to wear from time to time and I absolutely LOVE the bottle. Like the scent, the bottle seems more sophisticated than something associated with a teen idol. I still see this from time to time at T.J. Maxx/Marshall's at less than $10 a pop. I think it's definitely worth it to pick it up if you see it at that price. I have just a tiny bit left in my current bottle but plan to repurchase.

on 3/20/2013 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This perfume smells a lot like alcohol. Very strong at first, so DO NOT smell it right away when you spray, It'll hurt your nose :/
It's a scent that I cannot explain. I got my first bottle of this for my 10th birthday as Hilary Duff was my childhood idol. I guess I loved it back then. I finished that bottle and got another one. Now that I'm older, I don't seem to like it as much as I used to. The bottle is beautiful, but it's not my favourite fragrance and I won't be buying again. Sorry Hilary........

on 12/6/2012 8:09:00 AM

Loooooove this fragrance!

I love anything with vanilla, coconut & musk notes.
So this purfume is for me!

I have bought this fragrance about 3 times over the last 6 years,
It's absolutely wonderful. <3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is one of those fragrances that I wouldn't expect to like, its more spicy, woody, musky, and almost sultry. I remember i wore this to school for the first and last time, its very heavy and everyone was sneezing and coughing, i felt SO bad... :/ but the dry down smells amazing and just one spritz lasts the whole day, no joke. That is why i would never buy this again :]Not only is the bottle is huge (3.3oz) but you don't need to use that much.

on 3/9/2012 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I first had a whiff of this fragrance in a magazine sample when I was a rebellious, intransigent adolescent (thank goodness I've toned down a bit lol!)
It appealed to me then, and still appeals to me now.
I find it's lighter than most oriental, spicy fragrances such as Yves St Laurent's Opium, which makes it perfectly wearable for a young lady.
I usually only wear it when going out at night though.
The whole ritual of putting on the fragrance makes me feel feminine, yet dangerously sexy...
Yes, the price of the 30ml bottle is a tad bit exorbitant for a student on a shoe string budget.
But hey... What are birthdays and parents for? Lol...

Popular Fragrances